Air Jordan 4 Retro "Laser" 01/19/19 $200

Sweet. What's their return policy in case I get them in hand and don't like them, or get a whack pair? Almost rather spend $15 more and get them from Nike. If they decrease the price one more time, my 20% coupon should get me in my price range, assuming my size isn't sold out by then....hmm....
DTLR VILLA will only accept returns for items in an 'as good as new' condition. This means the items must be shipped back to us either exactly as you received them, or with only the amount of wear that would occur from trying the items on in one of our stores. This means items must come with all original undamaged packaging, labels and tags must still be attached. If the original packaging is damaged, you will be assessed a 15% restock charge. There must be no signs of dirt, stains, scuffs, or anything that indicates the products were worn outside of just trying them on. If you have questions or concerns about your item's condition, we will gladly help you out.

DTLR VILLA will only accept returns for items in an 'as good as new' condition. This means the items must be shipped back to us either exactly as you received them, or with only the amount of wear that would occur from trying the items on in one of our stores. This means items must come with all original undamaged packaging, labels and tags must still be attached. If the original packaging is damaged, you will be assessed a 15% restock charge. There must be no signs of dirt, stains, scuffs, or anything that indicates the products were worn outside of just trying them on. If you have questions or concerns about your item's condition, we will gladly help you out.

Thanks man. I guess I could have looked that up myself... Heh. I think I wait for Nike to drop the price again. Unless I wake up soon just NEEDING to have these and don't want to take the risk. 4s are my goat but doubt that will happen.

Fwiw,,,
I went thru 4 pairs , mixing & matching ,til I got a pair that was suitable.
A common issue I encoutered was a crooked toe box ,where netting met the the toe box
(arch of leather was off center) .
Another issue I saw, the leather thats around toe box which meets the front rubber , badly overlapped the toe box leather, making it look deformed and crooked.
Lastly ,, a pair I got via member access on nike , the netting meeting the toe box literally was detached nearly all the way across on both the left & right shoes.

Check your pairs, from my personal experience , production was trash on these...

Last edited:
Forgot about price matching smh. Ordered a pair for a friend 30min ago. I should've piled that money on my account.
Yea I wanted the points on my footlocker VIP. And the $150 out the door was a solid price match and I don’t have to wait a number of days for the shoes to get to me

Fwiw,,,
I went thru 4 pairs , mixing & matching ,til I got a pair that was suitable.
A common issue I encoutered was a crooked toe box ,where netting met the the toe box
(arch of leather was off center) .
Another issue I saw, the leather thats around toe box which meets the front rubber , badly overlapped the toe box leather, making it look deformed and crooked.
Lastly ,, a pair I got via member access on nike , the netting meeting the toe box literally was detached nearly all the way across on both the left & right shoes.

Check your pairs, from my personal experience , production was trash on these...

Thanks for taking the time to respond. I'm definitely getting from Nike! DTLT is sold out anyway.

$145 - $160 after taxes is where these should’ve been at the entire time.

The craftsmanship on these isn’t on par with the infrared 6’s or he got game 13’s and definitely not on the level of the concord 11’s. The attention to detail is much softer. Including the fake lasering.

With that said, with a more respectable price, these are ****ing fire. They’re comfortable on feet. It’s decent enough leather. I’m a sucker for gum bottoms, I wish it was a brighter hue of gum bottom, but they’re still nice nonetheless.

It’s a versatile shoe that goes with anything, that you can even wear as beaters because it’s leather and not suede or ashy durabuck or nubuck or whatever Nike calls it. I can’t wear those types of shoes here in Chicago during winter. Those materials are prone to looking dirty in normal conditions, out here in the Midwest during winter, we have snow, mud, wet weather, and most definitely the salt which just sticks out like a sore thumb to those materials so much easier and looks nasty.

Overall, it’s a very satisfying purchase. No they have no nostalgia value. No Mike didn’t technically wear them. No they’re not the flashiest most eye catching colorway but they’re a solid purchase.

1) Concord XI
2) He Got Game XIII
3) Infrared Playoff VI
4) 30th Anniversary IV

So far this year the ranking for Jays purchases from JB

Hesitated and now my size is gone...
Bought way too much this past week
It’s all good
I’ll just hit up the next sale

Last edited:
Dang.. seems like sheikh only has a few pairs of my size whenever they have a GOOD sale on my size and I miss out.... jeez

Thanks! They're charging me $10 tax...guess their HQ is in CA.....damn.

Ah damn, did you cop? Still better than the DTLR deal for you.

Dang.. seems like sheikh only has a few pairs of my size whenever they have a GOOD sale on my size and I miss out.... jeez

Haha sorry fam, I’ll lookout for another sale on these for you-you’ll get your pair! What size are you btw?

Ah damn, did you cop? Still better than the DTLR deal for you.

Haha sorry fam, I’ll lookout for another sale on these for you-you’ll get your pair! What size are you btw?

Went thru paypal but haven't confirmed yet. It's hard to control my purchases! I've got so many black 4s, and getting the black and red for sure in May, so would I ever wear these....hmm....wish I could see them in person. May take my changes to see if I can get them from Nike later even cheaper....hmm.... This is still a good deal though....

Went thru paypal but haven't confirmed yet. It's hard to control my purchases! I've got so many black 4s, and getting the black and red for sure in May, so would I ever wear these....hmm....wish I could see them in person. May take my changes to see if I can get them from Nike later even cheaper....hmm.... This is still a good deal though....

Haha yeah I feel you, I recently un-DSed my black/blue Motorsport 4s and am planning on copping Bred 4s in May since I wore the hell out of my 2012s but these lasers are really clean and $130 shipped is a great deal so I had to cop.... I think I am trying too hard to justify buying shoes I don’t need haha

Haha yeah I feel you, I recently un-DSed my black/blue Motorsport 4s and am planning on copping Bred 4s in May since I wore the hell out of my 2012s but these lasers are really clean and $130 shipped is a great deal so I had to cop.... I think I am trying too hard to justify buying shoes I don’t need haha

Ha ha...I definitely understand what you're saying! I'm actually wearing my black motorsport right now....looking down thinking while the black gum look great, not sure that I can justify. Still need to get my Oreos back in rotation (though those aren't as comfortable as these later ones). Nike wouldn't allow me to apply the SPORT30 with my 20% off; tried 3 diff agents....heh. If they drop to $110 shipped I'll be unlikely to resist. That seems unlikely to go that low and still have stock in my size....we'll see. I'm staying strong for now! That said, I'm sure you'll enjoy yours; congrats on a great deal and thank you for helping out us 4 fans!

My alt motorsports and oreo 4’s are still DS
That’s why I hesitated and didn’t pull the trigger
I was like when am I gonna wear these
I’m still gonna cop on the next sale :lol:

Back
Top Bottom