Yeah I saw the tweet a couple of mins too late
Oh well
There will be more opportunities in the future for that price
I did grab a pair of foams for $138 tho :D

Yeah I saw the tweet a couple of mins too late
Oh well
There will be more opportunities in the future for that price
I did grab a pair of foams for $138 tho :D
I checked Nike they still have pairs, just need to be patient. I am in the same boat.

Copped these on release from the Nike store. They may be sitting but if you dig a CW, rock it proudly.

I'm loving these in person, fit is TTS for me (10.5). Leather quality is pretty good and finding them to be comfortable. Such a better fit than the 33s I bought back on release.

IMG-20190130-092346-01.jpg

Yep
We should see another $120-130 price soon
Sheikh dropping the price this soon means they probably have a ton of inventory

Still haven’t seen a big price drop yet sadly. Chick at local Nike store said s lot of people returning them. Maybe the whack laser printing or maybe because $200 for them is egregious and people want the infrared 6s??? Waiting for them to be $130or below before I cop.

Soon as they're on a good disco people will buy. It's too high a price for what's essentially a pretty plain looking shoe until you get up close.

If they'd took bits from the tattoo and whacked em on this.. then it would have sold fast IMO.
Quick and dirty shoop.
lasertattoo.jpg

Damn Nike won't let me use my 20% code in addition to this one; if they did I'd cop. Still waiting for $120-$130 shipped ;-).

If I use a gift card I got from work then I can cop for $135 shipped with the Nike code. Thinking it’s worth it. Gonna hit the mall and try them on since I haven’t had a pair of 4s in awhile.

135.98 on DTLR.com with code: STEAL20Q1

Sweet. What's their return policy in case I get them in hand and don't like them, or get a whack pair? Almost rather spend $15 more and get them from Nike. If they decrease the price one more time, my 20% coupon should get me in my price range, assuming my size isn't sold out by then....hmm....

Back
Top Bottom