Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Still no tracking from SNKRS. That link you provided is the same one provided in your order confirmation email. Still says in progress and preparing to ship. Schedule for Friday delivery.

Still no tracking from SNKRS. That link you provided is the same one provided in your order confirmation email. Still says in progress and preparing to ship. Schedule for Friday delivery.

Gotcha. Earlier today mine said the same...checked a little while ago and it changed to " Shipped — Arrives 07/02/2021 " and the tracking number was provided. Yet SNKS and Nike app still haven't updated nor did I receive an email. Just a suggestion.

My order history on Union’s site shows order has been paid but not fulfilled. It’s been exactly a week now. I’ve yet to receive shipping confirmation. Anybody else on the same boat?

have you logged into your ups account to see if you have anything coming? I’ve got a tracking number in the ups app but still says unfulfilled on union

finally got tracking now i gotta figure out how much i could get for them

wish i could make a trade for a pair of the AMM 3's for these unions

for the record i have sold every union jordan
i got i think there all ugly

i know alot of you will not agree but thats how i feel

E9DC2188-3E8B-4BAF-B4E2-0A07A9C20E3B.gif

If this is a troll post, it is hilarious.
If it’s not, this is the worst thing I’ve ever read on NT.

Thanks for letting everyone know. We were all super curious about how you don’t like the shoes you’re posting about in a thread about said shoes. Christ on a cracker read the room man! :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom