Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

it's official................................................... "the shoe game" is pathetic
mean.gif
.  Countless highlighter colored shoes in every color of the rainbow selling out, lebrons, kobes, ext versions, + versions, etc., foams, priced 250-300 has gotten us here. This is a damn shame. SICKENING.  just released the 200 dollar 3s, probly some idiots will think it's worth the price cause it has way more "elephant" on it 
laugh.gif

mean.gif
 I seriously want to stop giving JB my money right this second, but there are still so many classics to be had. The places I would probably be if I were never addicted to retros...

Last edited:
Idc about this release cause I anoint copping but I do want to see how this release will go and how these will sell in the resell market. If you like the cw that much then go out and cop but you won't see me trying to get these

I'm all for people copping what that like but if you buy these for $250, you need to be slapped.

lol he said gamma mountain peak
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
 all this hype building for a lame overpriced shoe talkin bout the price is cause of the quality, gamma color of 11s and all that crap, NOTHING could ever make me want to buy these... nothing lol can't wait to see some of the nonsense over these though in a few months. hopefully there is no bloodshed though
mean.gif

How is he selling a sneaker without a box? You get a picture and a IOU on the box :lol:

So the premium part is the leather inside like the black flips?

I'm all for people copping what that like but if you buy these for $250, you need to be slapped.

:lol:

If I saw anybody wearing those shoes with that hat he was wearing I couldnt help myself but laugh. 

That's cause Australia got most of em
laugh.gif
Hahaha, so i keep getting told. Musta got 50% from the sounds lol. 20K royals made tho? quality would make that sentance understanable. If so, god knows how hard these breds with be to cop! anyway, these 5;s are a POS! If i see someone rocking em im seriously just gonna stand and laugh and im all for rocking what u like, but with ray charles wouldnt be diggin these joints!

I find it funny how mashups have for the most part been frowned upon by all for some time... but now they bring out a "3Lab5".. let the hype build, tell us it's limited, and now these dudes scrambling to be able to drop 250 on em.. JB knew the Frankenstein J's would catch on one day
laugh.gif
 idea will thrive in the current state of the "game"
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom