Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

i just hope the raging bull 3's are somewhat decent and not as pricey.

im very skeptical especially since the material used for shoes covered in 3m  creases very easily.

these 5's shouldn't be too hard to obtain either, considering most of the major retailers will have these online.

i just hope i can get a decent pair of 5's before the year is over, fear 5's were the only ones i was feeling.                                                                                                                                              

No need to check ya comment history fam if you want em go get them lol I don't want so I'm not in ya way and good luck

Is this release really limited or is it more like black grape numbers? I have a feeling that these will be pretty avaible

You can't determine availability based on how many big chains are receiving. eg. royal 1s. We all wanted online option to be a less difficult way to cop. now they put more shoes out in stores and everyone is tight. stop limiting just Qs is what they should do not let ppl know release dates until the week of

Last edited:

if you cant land a pair of these, then you seriously dont deserve them... so many shops have been already confirmed for these, there should be not probly walking into a shop weeks after and seeing a FSR sitting
Not true. Although they will be widely available (store wise) don't expect locations to have anything beyond a FSR.

These really grew on me after seeing on feet pics and videos, so imma try to grab a pair

I always think its funny when people say this. Because you saw them with someone's legs sticking out of them the shoes look better ? :lol:

if you cant land a pair of these, then you seriously dont deserve them... so many shops have been already confirmed for these, there should be not probly walking into a shop weeks after and seeing a FSR sitting
Im in Indianapolis and ive called about 16 stores on not 1 confirmed , about 12 13 said 100 percent they are not getting any, and only couple said they might get them but wont know until like wed or fri. Its crazy because a few of the stores i called always get the limited ones and they always know it a few weeks before so idk whats goin on.

Yikes. Still trying to understand the concept of the shoe. Ever since the rumors, I really can't see how this shoe will sell. Limited or not...these are
mean.gif
I concur, these are terrible

These are one the ugliest releases from this year IMO. But good luck to all those that like them and are trying to cop them. 

Believe what you want...but, these will NOT be sitting after the release date...

Stores that don't sell all of their pairs on the launch date, probably shouldn't get Retro Jordan's...

VERY limited release...

JM

Believe what you want...but, these will NOT be sitting after the release date...

Stores that don't sell all of their pairs on the launch date, probably shouldn't get Retro Jordan's...

VERY limited release...

JM
Dude hasn't the foggiest clue about what he's talking about. Around my way, stores that got Cavs IV's, Fear IV's, and Black Grapes are NOT getting these. I'm trying to lock them down right now...

This is not a general realease. Why does everybody keep sayin this? Every retailer has said limited, it has been listen as limited for months. Even JM came in and said so. There's also only mens sizes if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom