Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

roll.gif

These dudes are hilarious boy.....

Its interesting that there were limited amount of sizes of these that randomly pop up on Foot Locker Inc. based sites during the last 2 weeks they were released. I assume its customer returns, and they're obviously resalable so they get listed on the website after the warehouse accounts for them upon return. I guess there are a fair amount of peeps who were dissatisfied with the Grape V and ended up returning them.

Its interesting that there were limited amount of sizes of these that randomly pop up on Foot Locker Inc. based sites during the last 2 weeks they were released. I assume its customer returns, and they're obviously resalable so they get listed on the website after the warehouse accounts for them upon return. I guess there are a fair amount of peeps who were dissatisfied with the Grape V and ended up returning them.

if you pay attention to the site on a daily basis, you will see all types of shoes pop back up. now, getting them in your cart and checking out is a different story.

I think I definitely noticed the tongue on the 2013 Grape V is slimmer and the tongue on the 2006 Grape V is fatter, chunkier.

Still haven't rocked mine yet, waiting on sneakershields. I got mine in store at champs but if I bought them from some sketchy non retailer website I would be a lil disappointed because i would think they were b grade. The left shoe has multiple noticeable flaws when they are up close but the right is perfect. I think they aren't b grades because the right shoe is perfect. Still tho don't think its right that they are increasing the price but not making sure the product is excellent

I'm honestly surprised I haven't seen a multitude of peeps wearing these sneaks whenever I've been to the malls lately. I really expected to see like 5 or more on each stop I had. I guess everyone is trying to keep theirs for later perhaps. Maybe the concern of being alike is predicating peoples' decisions to wear these sooner.

I hope they have a restock on these soon. I still need a pair since I was out off town for a work convention. Although I can afford to pay a reseller but why do that and fuel their greed. 

I hope they have a restock on these soon. I still need a pair since I was out off town for a work convention. Although I can afford to pay a reseller but why do that and fuel their greed. 
Resellers are just trying to get their ebay/paypal fee covered on these.

Back
Top Bottom