Air Jordan 5 Retro 'Fire Red' 2013 Vol: No 23

hooped in this, BIG mistake, terrible hooping shoe back then

I should've told my brother, he's heading out to hoop in his tonight 
sick.gif

Just recently joined NikeTalk and got the Fire Red 5's on release day along with a pair for my wife and daughter.

The Fire Red 5's were my first pair of Jordan's that I owned back in February 1990 at 13 years old back in Schwaebisch Gmuend, Germany. They will be the 1st pair of Jay's that my wife and daughter own as well ;-)  
Cool pic!

Reactions: ejb
Anybody from the NikeTalk fam thats ever done business with DSG's, how long does it take them to ship after you place your order? I was able to finally grab a 9.5 this morning by pure luck. Woke up in between sleep cycles at like 3am EST and randomly checked their site. I seen they had my size and I immediately copped!

Last edited:
I am very pissed at jb i wore my fire red 5s for the first time today and i found these white marks in the black midsole and the scrubbed at it and it just got worse!!! like the whole midsole was turning like a greyish black im about done with jb i sick of the hype and the crappy materials.!
mad.gif
Wow makes me nervous for when I decide to un- ds mine. You got pics of this?

Wored mines yesterday and damn the leather is stiff as hell. My metallic 5's fit better than these to, the fire reds feel a tad bit bigget

Wored mines yesterday and damn the leather is stiff as hell. My metallic 5's fit better than these to, the fire reds feel a tad bit bigget
Odd - I got mine a few weeks ago from the FNL restock, and they have broken in well, no creasing, and a centered Jordan logo. Very comfortable and very happy with the purchase. Am I in the minority?

Sent my sz 8 back to NDC as they were too big on my feet. I was able to grab a 7.5 in the NDC restock and they fit TTS now. Hopefully the returned pair goes to a good home! lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom