Air Jordan 5 Retro Grape NRG - Fresh Prince

Unless these are super limited, these gonna sit too...

Plus the folks who grew up on Fresh Prince not finna b rockin these things. We 30-40 years old now. Big fail IMO...but we’ll se I guess...

^^ Exactly! An we damn sure don't want them w/o the laces.

Gonna have to pass on this release if this is the finished product.
Just not what I'm looking for. :ohwell: As that "Nike Air" on the heel mocks me. :frown:

Release for the kiddos? Lol these kids have no idea that HD jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince were anything. This release is for us but y’all are elitists who want an OG release when that will never happen. Just enjoy them and cop or not. So many old cry babies around and it embarrasses me to be included with them. Cool unique concept I think

Maybe so in your and many eyes but those two shoes mean a lot to me. The white,black,red releases are the ones I still have. They were different that is for sure.

I like the 21’s

You remember the 22’s were originally gonna feature a heat-activated heel?, that the color or something would change when it gets hot

I’m not ignoring that there may be some sentiment , but they’re just plain ugly off court. They have ZERO casual appeal, especially the 22.

Before y’all jump on me, I’m not saying 15-20y 23 have the same stylistic/casual versatility as 1-15, just that the the 21 and 22 have none IMO

Last edited:
Release for the kiddos? Lol these kids have no idea that HD jazzy Jeff and the fresh prince were anything. This release is for us but y’all are elitists who want an OG release when that will never happen. Just enjoy them and cop or not. So many old cry babies around and it embarrasses me to be included with them. Cool unique concept I think
exactly..and its funny how ones who dislike still will linger around before and after the release. if i dont like a kick im not gonna go post in the thread several times i just call it trash in my head and keep it moving. i know some ppl here take this stuff to heart and want to express how they feel in EVERY release thread but i cant roll like that.

These are shoes with no laces :lol:

Call whoever what you want but I don’t think it’s crazy to want shoes with laces

Back
Top Bottom