Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I’m going for a pair or two and praying for the best

B017E47D-36C9-483C-81A4-65583E1CFFD8.gif

Gentry came back, I’m not surprised one bit.
Hell I blame Gentry when I stub my toe.
Man so many ladies gon be upset come Vday when they wake up expecting to be showered with gifts, and they man painting shoes all day.
“Baby not right now I gotta get these 6s right”.
I laughed almost woke my wife up. Oh man that’s sad and yet hilarious. Because it’s true.

I won’t be purchasing any shoe for $200 that needs work done on it. I feel sorry for the poor shmuck who does that :lol:

I’m just mad they ****ed these up.
And you have every right to be. Its unfortunate. But to some degree, I still want to see actual pics of these from multiple sources to gauge the dramatics here. A small part of me thinks this may be blown way out of proportion. Wish I could see a pair in hand.

And you have every right to be. Its unfortunate. But to some degree, I still want to see actual pics of these from multiple sources to gauge the dramatics here. A small part of me thinks this may be blown way out of proportion. Wish I could see a pair in hand.
This is basically what I think. I'll admit I could be wrong. Most of the images they are posting are just the one pair. If it was really this bad it's pretty hard for me to believe that this is just now being discovered with the world we live in nowadays lol. There was a lot of them out there and I've seen a lot of them that look normal.

Never will I buy a shoe if I think I need to do work to it to satisfy me. Thats like going to a barber for a fade, paying for it, then going home and fixing it yourself.
Yeah, Ive done that. lol.
I’ve done the exact same thing. Didn’t catch the mistake on the fade in time. Kinda like BigSparky1316 BigSparky1316 got em early and didn’t know. Nothing you can do about that.

Eh I’m gonna wait it out and take the gamble on them going cheaper at outlets. Although outlet pricing will probably start at $160 which is still too high for pink midsoles.

memed-io-output (5).jpeg

If someone had purchased them before it was revealed that there was an issue with midsole and really likes them, then I'm very interested in seeing their perfected version of the 2021 Carmine.

For myself, I don't have the skill and experience to paint the sneaker, which would leave me deciding on not to purchase them.

Air Jordans are an expensive luxury sneaker and the thought of wondering about the severity of discoloration before they hypothetically arrived, would take away from the thrill of purchase.

There is also the part of me that wants to deny Nike Corporation my Carmine money, as this was not the product that I was hoping for. Unfortunately, they will most likely get my money through another one of their other products.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom