Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

1612606586766.png

1612606617680.png

1612606647531.png

1612606673713.png

1612606696168.png

1612606723354.png

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

I can't tell if the inside is slightly pink or if you made me go paranoid.

JB makes samples of all their shoes. Im pretty sure some products are rushed to manaufacturing, but samples are always used. I couldn’t imagine a company producing that many shoes without the final sample(s) being “signed off”. I would consider this generally known. Also the fact that this is a “Retro” model that has been manufactured god knows how many times is outstandingly shocking.

JB either knew about the issue or the possibility that it could occur. It is their responsibility to ensure that it did not. We are not talking about a startup company. They have the money for R&D. You would have to suspend reality to think JB has these shoes made without any QC representation in the foreign factories.

People are downplaying the defect but it is real. The complaints and photos keep coming. There have been multiple photos of different shoes and sizes in this very thread. You can check JBs posture and tell the smoke is real.

Is this Gentry’s fault?
D3C25C07-2E86-4112-96BC-4D9B310D4BCC.gif

He is the VP of JB Footwear. He holds the power to improve the quality and standards of the footwear.

Last edited:
JB makes samples of all their shoes. Im pretty sure some products are rushed to manaufacturing, but samples are always used. I couldn’t imagine a company producing that many shoes without the final sample(s) being “signed off”. I would consider this generally known. Also the fact that this is a “Retro” model that has been manufactured god knows how many times is outstandingly shocking.

JB either knew about the issue or the possibility that it could occur. It is their responsibility to ensure that it did not. We are not talking about a startup company. They have the money for R&D. You would have to suspend reality to think JB has these shoes made without any QC representation in the foreign factories.

People are downplaying the defect but it is real. The complaints and photos keep coming. There have been multiple photos of different shoes and sizes in this very thread. You can check JBs posture and tell the smoke is real.

Is this Gentry’s fault?

He is the VP of JB Footwear. He holds the power to improve the quality and standards of the footwear.
2014 pair didn't have this problem vs 2021 pinkgate

Is this Gentry’s fault?

A sample is different form a mass produced item that sits around for a year before it's given to the public. I'm not sure why you dudes can't see that.

and it's obvious that it's not every pair considering all the early pairs that YouTube dudes have.

All of the pairs will eventually end up pink. They use the same damn formula for all pairs. Some react quicker than others when flaws or defects related to discoloration are in play.

You wouldn't know this, because you don't know the conditions they were kept in , if they were produced in the same factory, the materials involved....

You wouldn't know this, because you don't know the conditions they were kept in , if they were produced in the same factory, the materials involved....

Not worth the risk. If you feel it is, good luck. But it’s not.

All of the pairs will eventually end up pink. They use the same damn formula for all pairs. Some react quicker than others when flaws or defects related to discoloration are in play.
Good to know I’ll just have to wear them and get them dirty so the pink isn’t as noticeable.

Back
Top Bottom