Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

That article is click bait to me.. nothing in there that wasn't said and shared since before Friday. No idea why dye and bleeding are still a thing. The first time I actually saw a pic of them was exactly when I said its not bleeding.

I just want it to be Sunday night already lol

you are right, nubuck dosent bleed .. suede will but never nubuck. it's way too even and consistent of a pink color.. they used the wrong paint its that simple. if it was bleeding it would look like how the 13 looks when they bleed.

My wife and I lost on both our phones at FnL. I'm not believing it. When the black hyper royals dropped, I lost, then checked again, I won :rofl:

Also I would anticipate the pink carmines being seen as collectable in the future

Not if ALL Carmines are eventually pink Carmines

2EDB3775-1F62-48AB-980C-71C84C088FE1.jpeg

Someone mentioned sizing earlier, beats me! I’ll never understand how I can wear a 8.5 in aj6 but need a 10 in aj9 nowadays. Everything ever uses to just be size 9.5 for me from the 90s all through the initial gentry run then sizing for crazy.

I missed that! Someone posted that in here?

I suspected something like that. I still feel like the Balvins were somehow involved. Because that's exactly what happened to me with those - looked white for months, then the official pics came out and it was clear they were pink soles.

Ah, yes. The Balvins. So they may have infected the Carmines?

4xc5zi.jpg

I wonder if the slightly pink ones will be sold to outlets and the really bad ones to be destroyed as mentions in one of the articles?

They should donate them to people who need shoes or something than to destroy them.

A 60 year-old Irish-American man at my gym, who still has his Bred 1's from 1985 said he would buy a pair of pink-soled Carmines. But only for $100 🤣

i dont know but there have been a few instances where a shoes midsole has turned pink over time. olympic pegasus 33, penny 2 white blue, and jordan 13 retro as pointed out in this thread

Were those examples because of suede bleeding or the actual paint/finish changing color? I can’t recall a straight up chemical/polymer issue like with these Carmines but I could very well be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom