Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

My pair came in I think they are good. Will have to take some pics with 23 socks of course.

Speaking of 23 socks. I went into my local Hibbet and saw they had pairs...

20210226_180859.jpg

I’m a native of nearby summerville.
Sheesh, walterboro has a Hibbett now? I was there when that town was all woods and trailers. I never drove past the old Bi-Lo near the gas station lol

They have had that Hibbett Sports for a while. I work in Summerville myself but I am St. George. I remember when Wal Mart was in that plaza as well but moved to the other end.

If I was MJ, all OG retros would be made in USA to highest level of quality.. His brand at this point should be all about honoring his legacy, and one of the best ways to do so is with the shoes.

MJ has a whole lot of leverage with Nike, I’m sure he could make it happen if he wasn’t afraid to ruffle some feathers :emoji_alien:
If you were MJ, how much would you charge for these pairs since you probably upped the costs considerably?

That's cool that you all were able to get thru. I saw the post 3min after and got the splash screen and it never let me in. Even now it's still not letting me in...WTF....

Are you on a Mac?

I noticed it doesn't work on my macbook, but on my work windows laptop it's fine.

Are you on a Mac?

I noticed it doesn't work on my macbook, but on my work windows laptop it's fine.

That's good to know.. Thanks! Yes, it's my work computer. I hate Macs... And now it's messing with my sneaker habit... Not good...! Will switch it up for the next release. Really liking the red thunder 4s mockup.... Need to find the thread for that one.

dicks just emailed me saying it will ship on or before 3/6.... kinda glad I pulled the trigger yesterday in obtaining these in a trade for my cool gray 3s... at worst I'll have one pair and best case scenario my dicks pair ships and I got doubles...but if they do cancel at least I'll have a pair instead of none

dicks just emailed me saying it will ship on or before 3/6.... kinda glad I pulled the trigger yesterday in obtaining these in a trade for my cool gray 3s... at worst I'll have one pair and best case scenario my dicks pair ships and I got doubles...but if they do cancel at least I'll have a pair instead of none
Are you in LA? if so what shop did the swap?

Back
Top Bottom