Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I’m not even mad at what they tried to do with those early retro+ 4s. They didn’t just slap a jumpman on the back, they also upgraded the materials and changed up the entire look of the shoe to the point where it became something new and different and squarely lifestyle. The jumpman actually works on the leather tab as you’ve alluded to, which suggests that early on they knew just how terrible and empty the plastic tab looked with it. They can throw jumpman on the leather tab all day long and it won’t bother me. There can be a lane for both.

The issue was when they made the decision to lazily replace the NA on everything without making any other updates to compensate for it. As @rainking pointed out, there was no reason to make the change in the first place although it’s clear that a significant amount of people subscribe to the false logic that it keeps the og cws special.
I gotcha. But that’s what I’m also sayin......it was just the beginning. It was weird watching the transformation of the OGs. While most OG colors were continuing to get the NA treatment, the TB 3s were one the 1st that didn’t. And that’s when they lost their minds. Colors started getting substituted. If someone early on in this would’ve told me, I would own DMP, GMP, PSG, Midnight, Olympic and Motorsport 6s before I had OG Sport Blue, Carmines and White Infrared 6s w/o NA, I would’ve said they’re wildin’. Does everything need NA? Probably not. But at least drop the OGs (in their entirety) that gave them a platform to work off first. Then go do the Travis Scott and Pony Hair 6s lol.

this is still showing up in my SNKRS favorited thing

but I have a feeling like you do.. just hope it ain’t true
92960B8B-3CC3-4881-892F-605183FA1AD8.png
how do you find this on snkrs

I rather see the reservations return for this release instead of a shock drop. I can't sit by my phone all day, I got a job and a 3 month old baby.
Understandable I have a 7 month old and he is super busy so I agree it’s tough to constantly be on the phone checking for drops when your infant is all over the place. But congrats on your little one....

Understandable I have a 7 month old and he is super busy so I agree it’s tough to constantly be on the phone checking for drops when your infant is all over the place. But congrats on your little one....
Thank you, and congrats on your little one as well...our baby just started sleeping through the night. Thats a blessing in its self

He has a pair of Bred 1s, hopefully these Carmine will be # 2 for him.

Thank you, and congrats on your little one as well...our baby just started sleeping through the night. Thats a blessing in its self

He has a pair of Bred 1s, hopefully these Carmine will be # 2 for him.
Bruh that joint is lovely when they’re able to sleep through the night. Our son has been on and off with it but the last 3 nights he hasn’t woken up and my wife and I are in heaven 😂😂

Bruh that joint is lovely when they’re able to sleep through the night. Our son has been on and off with it but the last 3 nights he hasn’t woken up and my wife and I are in heaven 😂😂
If he wake up in the middle of the night and he start smiling at me, its a wrap...no more sleep hahaha.

He was born on J23...10th letter of the alphabet is J, so October 23rd. He almost made his introduction at 10:23 am too...missed it by 8 minutes :rofl:

If he wake up in the middle of the night and he start smiling at me, its a wrap...no more sleep hahaha.

He was born on J23...10th letter of the alphabet is J, so October 23rd. He almost made his introduction at 10:23 am too...missed it by 8 minutes :rofl:
That’s crazy only 8 minutes off. Yeah when they smile when they wake up it’s the best feeling and I’m with you no more sleep for that night.

Oh by the way he had a pair of concord booties that he’s out grown. Now he is rocking the silver fire red 5’s that he’s wearing now. Most definitely he’s getting the Carmines.

Back
Top Bottom