Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

these are def dope! Been waiting for a MIN!

You guys grabbing?

EDDF74A7-F854-4E63-9CAA-D7277C4F9308.jpeg

E14B46F5-B54B-446D-8C59-3841DD42534D.jpeg

EAA45B3B-BFC5-4249-843C-AEE889F4FD8B.jpeg
You should wear long sleeves When you post.. everytime you post a shoe I get distracted by your tat. It looks great btw...

Your tat, not the shoes

rRI96hA2.png

My friend just had twins. Do you guys recommend Jordan booties? I always wonder about confort, I don’t want the babies to be uncomfortable just to look cool. Any opinions?

I wouldn't personally buy name brand booties as gifts. They grow so fast, but its really up to the parents. Some like me, keep everything so buying my baby a pair of Jordans in like a 2C will hold value to me personally. But booties are like socks.

My friend just had twins. Do you guys recommend Jordan booties? I always wonder about confort, I don’t want the babies to be uncomfortable just to look cool. Any opinions?

get the smallest pair of hard bottom sized Jordan’s that you like personally
They won’t fit for a long while but when they do they’ll be for walkin’ .. it’s something I like to do for my peoples kids so they have some heat on deck that’s not currently available In stores/ all the other lil kids are wearing

My disappointment in this Conor McGregor fight gets more infuriating when I see this thread again and how we’ve had no shock drop. RIP

Whoooh bother you're killing it! I have been looking every where to buy a early pair.
That's where the shock drop comes in handy. They are like 4 or 5 bills right now. The resell will go way down once people starting getting them in hand of course.

Not that I necessarily buy on the resell market before the drop but sometimes it does turn out to be the right move. Still kicking myself for not buying UNC 3s for resell before I missed out on release day and the prices went through the roof. I've started doing it some since then.

If the pair in the picture is real/exists, there's no way these would release in 2022.

Pairs usually release 6-8 months after production.

These 'should' release late summer or fall if they're real.
Hope you’re right but have we ever gotten 2 og cws of the same model in the same year outside of 99-01?
Closest I can think of is the black cement and free throw line 3s.

Back
Top Bottom