Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

My friend just had twins. Do you guys recommend Jordan booties? I always wonder about confort, I don’t want the babies to be uncomfortable just to look cool. Any opinions?

1611399330791.png

LEAK: 2022 Jordan 6 White Infrared OG (possibly releasing) 👀 • •

Source: @jfgrails.

My friend just had twins. Do you guys recommend Jordan booties? I always wonder about confort, I don’t want the babies to be uncomfortable just to look cool. Any opinions?

I have twins. No booties are definitely a waste of money. There’s absolutely no need for them. Straight unnecessary flex.

Yes don’t buy anything but diapers
It’s very considerate of you to buy your friends twins some stuff, and congrats to them... however as a dad of two under 2 years old myself, dude just buy diapers. Our kids were barefoot until at least a year or so... and them babies sure poop a lot.

Booties are a good gift. We didn’t get any booties for our youngest baby shower. Get booties or a gift card. Don’t get diapers! I got a stockroom of diapers for our baby shower....kid has diaper sizes he won’t fit in like a year. And if the parents don’t like the brand you get, they’ll have to return it anyway. If you do get a gift card make it a target one. Target gift cards are easy bc you can stack multiple in the target app. Don’t get those visa credit card/gift cards. They are a pain to use if you want to use multiple. So yea...booties or target gift card :lol:

I did it just because I could and since it was first kid I figured why not......

There's still hope, I remember the Jordan 3 Unite shock drop around the end of January and its official release date was Feb 15.
Shock drop for those was January 22nd, so I would bet on one being next week sometime if there is one. Wishful thinking, but part of me thinks sometime tomorrow with the title games...........

Back
Top Bottom