Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

OG colorways aren’t going down in prices. I made sure to cop multiples pairs this time around. Back in early 2000s, I joined NT as a broke teenager and used to spend endless hours on the forum wishing I could afford even ONE pair.

For me, Carmines are the release of the year. Y’all can keep all the hyped up stuff. Just let get my pairs and I’m good.

5F1EF8F3-DD1E-43C9-84EB-7276CCACD2C7.jpeg

Make sure to post your collection of pink Carmines in a few weeks lol

OG colorways aren’t going down in prices. I made sure to cop multiples pairs this time around. Back in early 2000s, I joined NT as a broke teenager and used to spend endless hours on the forum wishing I could afford even ONE pair.

For me, Carmines are the release of the year. Y’all can keep all the hyped up stuff. Just let get my pairs and I’m good.

I’m with you on the Infrareds but if the CG 11’s are done justice these Carmines will be eclipsed by those immediately.

You wearin these on different occasions?

used to be my fav vi growing up. loved wearing em. def not wearing these again. Shade of red off, shape (beating the dead horse), crooked nike air, blue tint. These lookalikes aren't speaking to me at all.

Even though the defect issue has caused my interest in these to slightly diminish, I'm still in for a pair regardless. I've been lucky with getting good pairs from OG colorway GR releases thus far so I'll just get these from SNKRS and call it a day. Was gonna let em hit eBay first to look for a good pair but that's a hassle and I don't care enough to do so anymore.

I’m still in, if you guys hit on footstore reservations make sure you get there nice and early so that you can inspect the pair you get and if you don’t like it, ask them to switch it out for a better, non defective pair.

Your not getting XI IEs, UNC IVs, Lightening IVs, Chile Red IXs, Clot XIV lows, Legend blue XI lows, or Red Flint XIIIs? How about XXXVs? What if SoleFly drops something?

white infra 6s or some og 7s would change my mind but this year’s line up and the fact that Im not even wearing shoes im buying mean im happy to skip a few releases

white infra 6s or some og 7s would change my mind but this year’s line up and the fact that Im not even wearing shoes im buying mean im happy to skip a few releases

WIR 6s are one of my most worn pairs EVER. If they released those with NA and these stupid pink midsoles, I’d be furious lol

I honestly think (hope) they should hold off on those until they address this issue.

you take every opportunity you can to post this pic man.
this is the epitome of a humble brag lol.
I promise you, we get it.

I promise you I'm not trying to brag. I grew up on this site.

I regret not taking collection pics when I was younger.

So now I do make sure to take pics, and being this is NT I figured I can share them here, this is a sneaker forum after all,right?

But here let me change up the 6s, here's some 4s for you.

JOrdan 4 Bred.JPG
Jordan 4 Fire Reds.JPG

Last edited:
Yeah there's no chance they will dip at this point. They are already one of the more "affordable" og colorways out there. By "affordable" I mean you can get a pair a bit under 400 bucks usually if you look around lol.
I really would love for these prices to dip too, I really wanted a 2nd pair of the infrareds and BC4s. But definitely doesnt seem like that will happen. Should have jumped when they're in the high 280s in 19.

Back
Top Bottom