Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

I’m getting there nice and early and making sure I get a pair without a tinge of pink in it 🤙🏽

3 days away, going with the mindset of paying extra due to bots. Haven't gotten through eastbay or footlocker since last year.

3 days away, going with the mindset of paying extra due to bots. Haven't gotten through eastbay or footlocker since last year.

I always hit on footsites after the the drop time with the mash ATC method. Its annoying as hell but it has worked.

I always hit on footsites after the the drop time with the mash ATC method. Its annoying as hell but it has worked.
Same. I've never hit on a reservation since FLX. If history repeats itself and I have to go the shipping route, they will be sold on StockX if I get pinks.

Going to be interesting come Friday.. lots of folks think they will be able to go in store via FLX. IDC if this is a massive release. That app been trash since 2/2020 AND they supposedly recalled some pairs. RIP.

I havent won a THING on FLX since 2019. Hopefully my online pairs will be fine if I can even get an online pair at this rate. It's like EVERY release is ****ed over some way for the last year.

I’m starting to think it might not have been an accident after all. This may be the single most effective prank in history. Or is it a coincidence that the paint was turned pink for a Valentine’s Day release? How long did factory workers have knowledge of the release date and when were they painted? Hell even if they didn’t know the exact date they could have known the release would be around Valentine’s Day. Yeah I think it was on purpose :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So are they releasing them or nah? IG post said "pulling them" as if they're pushing the date back.

So are they releasing them or nah? IG post said "pulling them" as if they're pushing the date back.
Oh they’re releasing them. The issue must not be as widespread as we think otherwise I don’t see how they could move forward. Either that or they are clueless as to how widespread it is and going to roll the dice.

They're releasing them still. That Nicekicks IG post is basically the same thing that we already knew. They're sending the pink/"pinker" pairs back to Nike.

Footlocker in Canada just pushed their release back for men’s sizes. No idea if it was caused by a shipping delay, or if it’s because they have to sort through all the boxes to weed out the defects.

are these going to be available in store at nike, though? miss the days when you could just stroll in and pick up a pair 30 minutes after release...and try them on. and that was just two years ago.

My local Nike Town(Caesar’s Palace) hasn’t had a major release ever since Covid started.... sad times

Back
Top Bottom