Air Jordan 6 retro “Carmine” - Nike Air - February 13, 2021

My local Nike Town(Caesar’s Palace) hasn’t had a major release ever since Covid started.... sad times

I think mine hasnt either but since Covid hit, they've been shady or simply do not say anything about how they are releasing. Best guess, employees, friends, and resellers are eating there so I don't waste time with a FCFS. They have still been doing random passes but those are poop anyway.

Employees and shady business, name a better duo... you gotta love it lol...

man my last access pass from Nike Town were the Obsidians!.... time flies

Since someone brought up how trash the FLX reservations have been, are the Hibbett raffles also trash now or have they adopted the tiered system and I'm just not spending enough money?

FLX app is only trash when people don’t hit on a shoe they want.

God knows how many pairs stores sent back. I know one store kept all their pairs even the pink because let’s be honest. The hood boogers ain’t gonna care. As long as they have them for V-Day, they’ll rock with it.

God knows how many pairs stores sent back. I know one store kept all their pairs even the pink because let’s be honest. The hood boogers ain’t gonna care. As long as they have them for V-Day, they’ll rock with it.
This!
Unless Nike sent out a color wheel to every store, and the employees visually match the correct shade... and send out the pinks. I don’t see that happening. 6 out of 10 men are color blind anyway. A shade of pink could be white to the next guy...
And what Mngr would want to lose all those sales....
:rofl:

Ha ha....a pink hue vs. white will be obvious I'm sure. I expect they could have issue with their Nike account if they don't comply. Also returns will be an issue they don't want to deal with. I could see them telling people, hey, this is a bit pink, if you're OK with that, cool....no returns....if not don't buy.

This!
Unless Nike sent out a color wheel to every store, and the employees visually match the correct shade... and send out the pinks. I don’t see that happening. 6 out of 10 men are color blind anyway. A shade of pink could be white to the next guy...
And what Mngr would want to lose all those sales....
:rofl:

That last part is heavy as Eff. :lol:. That’s what it all comes down to. Employees gonna pick out the best ones as they should and the rest, well we know. :lol:

People is not trying to have their better half upset this weekend. :lol:

Ha ha....a pink hue vs. white will be obvious I'm sure. I expect they could have issue with their Nike account if they don't comply. Also returns will be an issue they don't want to deal with. I could see them telling people, hey, this is a bit pink, if you're OK with that, cool....no returns....if not don't buy.

I can see that. Some won’t even give them a disclaimer. I know here in nyc, the managers here won’t care because the next person will cop right after Joe blows completed his return.

jordan-6-carmine-1.jpg
jordan-6-carmine-2.jpg
jordan-6-carmine-3.jpg
jordan-6-carmine-4.jpg
jordan-6-carmine-5.jpg
jordan-6-carmine-6.jpg
jordan-6-carmine-7.jpg
jordan-6-carmine-8.jpg
jordan-6-carmine-9.jpg
jordan-6-carmine-10.jpg
jordan-6-carmine-11.jpg
jordan-6-carmine-12.jpg

FLX app is only trash when people don’t hit on a shoe they want.

I can only speak for myself but

I live in a large market and i never missed a release before FLX on the footlocker and champs app. I have yet to hit on a FLX raffle.

I can only speak for myself but

I live in a large market and i never missed a release before FLX on the footlocker and champs app. I have yet to hit on a FLX raffle.

Same. I’m in nyc. Besides super limited and hyped things like the Kobe VI grinch, Jordan Centre Court, I’ve hit.

plus I shop a lot of said companies so that all factors.

FLX is dope... for GR's! i don't even try for the limited drops as (SLC, UT doesn't get em anyway... but that every once-in-awhile, i don't even try). i can usually count on FLX.

I used Hibbett before. The only time I hit on Hibbett was the Flint 13's I got for my brother - law.
I never won on Finish Line until, yesterday. I won a pair for my friend at work.
Hopefully, I will hit at Hibbett again or Footlocker for my brother, since he now told me he wanted the shoe.

BTW, the FLX system is trash.. With the previous Reservation system, I was winning back to back to back. I got most of collection starting with the Space Jam 11's and ended with Bred 11's

I usually only hit on Super GRs like these Carmine 6s or 11s on FLX. To me Finish Line is the worst app. Only hit once on that app. JD Sports App will soon go live too. I haven’t hit on Jordan 1 on FLX since the Black Pine Green from last year.

Back
Top Bottom