Air jordan 7 Playoffs retro 2022 - 30th anniversary

IMG_7764.jpg

IMG_7765.jpg

Still haven't broken out the 15s yet. lol.

But betwen you and me; 2011 Bordeaux's theaux >>>

Man, I had those '11 Bordeaux and they were one of the worst sneakers I ever had. Poor materials and a worse shape. They were at least half size bigger than any other Nike/JB model. The best thing I got from them are the air units, once I ripped them off. Now my trekking boots are way more comfortable with those air bags.

Attachments

• DSC01142.JPG
    DSC01142.JPG
    378.8 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC01141.JPG
    DSC01141.JPG
    319.8 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC02873-reduc.JPG
    DSC02873-reduc.JPG
    741.7 KB · Views: 139
Man, I had those '11 Bordeaux and they were one of the worst sneakers I ever had. Poor materials and a worse shape. They were at least half size bigger than any other Nike/JB model. The best thing I got from them are the air units, once I ripped them off. Now my trekking boots are way more comfortable with those air bags.
Where's the rest of them?

tough one to back up

3 titles would leave him behind Magic, Kobe, and Lebron, the 3 he's been most compared to. it's the measuring stick for the greats.
It’s also fair to say that his retirement w/o the comeback would’ve thrown a slight monkey wrench in the progression of his successors. Kobe, AI, Wade, and Bron, among both entire generations of superstars wouldn’t be the same players they became.

Last edited:
The other what if is if he didnt retire that year. I think they would have beat Houston in 94. MJ was no where near decline and would have had a true off season compared to the summer before. Horace was better, Scottie was even better along with BJ and Pax would have still made an impact. The only draw back to this theory would be the progression of Toni. I dont know how he would have reacted to Mike treatment as a rookie. I would like to think he would have handled it.

The other what if is if he didnt retire that year. I think they would have beat Houston in 94. MJ was no where near decline and would have had a true off season compared to the summer before. Horace was better, Scottie was even better along with BJ and Pax would have still made an impact. The only draw back to this theory would be the progression of Toni. I dont know how he would have reacted to Mike treatment as a rookie. I would like to think he would have handled it.

I think kukoc has shown he can handle pressure throughout his career starting in the Olympics. Terrible 1st game against USA but much better 2nd game. Lights out in game 7 against Indy. The 94 team with MJ could potentially have been their best team.

Wow Carlos,

Legitimately surprised these came with a full length air sole unit in the retro (just thought they skimped out and there was only card board in there, lol).

I'm sure if i wore the 2015's, they would feel remarkably better but mines had a toe bump that i'm ocd aboot and I still have so much life in my 11's.

One thing for sure is that the 15 hares and lighter and bouncer than the CDP's.

CDP's feel very well built though.

Wow Carlos,

Legitimately surprised these came with a full length air sole unit in the retro (just thought they skimped out and there was only card board in there, lol).

I'm sure if i wore the 2015's, they would feel remarkably better but mines had a toe bump that i'm ocd aboot and I still have so much life in my 11's.

One thing for sure is that the 15 hares and lighter and bouncer than the CDP's.

CDP's feel very well built though.

The air unit in recent AJ VII (at least in that 2011 Bordeaux and in the last Flints from 2021) is just below the insole. That would be great in terms of comfort, but that effect is ruined by a rigid plastic piece wich is between the midsole and the outsole. It is similar to the "Torsion System" by adidas, and easy to feel when you step on a stone or any other small object. I don't have pictures of that piece, I guess when I saw it I didn't want that keepsake :tongue:

Can anyone confirm if I can put stain repellant on the toe of these without messing up the material or anything stupid??

I love the Hares but absolutely despise this about them 😡
2A83DB49-9E21-40EA-93F5-7D8F8C2778E4.jpeg

Can anyone confirm if I can put stain repellant on the toe of these without messing up the material or anything stupid??

That's EXACTLY what terrified us about that pair in 92 lol! I treated my retro pair with the Champs spray and nothing happened to them. Look exactly the same as before being sprayed.

Knowing JB we'll probably get them next year during the 30th anniversary of the 8 which is likely when the Playoff 8s will return as well. The only OG 7 we're getting to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the 7 is the Cardinals later this year. Still a fine shoe but these would have been preferred for sure.

Just wanna start by saying that this is not a shot at you by any stretch of the imagination, Marz. I admire your dedication to this stuff. It just kinda made me giggle that with alllll the railing you do about how the 3's and 4's are so far off from the OG's that you can't even look at them, you turn around and post this abomination of a 7 that's easily the version of the Playoffs that's furthest from the OG. Yes, I realize you said "proper" in the post, but still. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom