Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

SELLING PHOTO BLUE LIMITED JORDAN 9 WITH BLACK BOTTOMS RARE ONE TIME SPECIAL PRICE

$999!!!

I am just joking please don't ban me. 
happy.gif

I bought them!!!I like em better than the white bottoms and I even like the cheesy orange nike box they come in :smile: and at 137 to the door price all I can say is thank you nike do it somemore!!!!

I bought them!!!I like em better than the white bottoms and I even like the cheesy orange nike box they come in :smile: and at 137 to the door price all I can say is thank you nike do it somemore!!!!

:lol: @JB convincing people they got a deal

What a difference the bottom of a shoe makes, og photo blues were so ugly!
i didnt think the ogs were that bad but i agree these are much better...This will be my first pair of 9s as well, looks like a real comfy shoe. 

I could see this shoe being highly sought after in the future by jordan 9 fans.

My boy sent me the link at 8:17 pm cuz I thought they came out tomorrow so I was late. Got in at that time and copped my size eight. Only second pair of jays I ordered from nike and this was way easier than the white laser 4s. Easiest release ever for me damn I got lucky today.v

Had em in my cart, great price, still couldn't convince myself to get em though.. Happy for the guys who wanted em and copped.

Back
Top Bottom