Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

$130 > $160 all day plus I liked both version.

Funny, I remember a time when the Olives were "ugly" now it seems like everyone's "grail" (this place has really changed)

Had em in my cart, great price, still couldn't convince myself to get em though.. Happy for the guys who wanted em and copped.

Same thing happened to me. Took me 10 after putting them in my cart to realize I really didn't want 'em.

Yea i got a pair but why would you want to just get it and resell? And then tell people you had it doesnt make sense.
If you dont like a very limited shoe, why not buy it and sell it later to make money, then use the money to buy a pair you like.

Last edited:
mine will come in 7 days according to the email..are they always right? or do they come earlier?

Pass, b. These are as wack as the Photo Blue's :smh:

Hopefully everyone that wanted a pair got theirs though.

Damn, I really wish people copped J's because they liked them and wanted to wear them.
mean.gif

pass. I'm a low IX fan anyway. The only highs I like are the white/blacks and maybe some cheap olives.

I can't stand color stitching accents on black shoes either. Never got into that.

Glad I was able to get these fairly easily. For once thanks JB and NDC. They better not be B grade's though

olives are still ugly. I remember passing on them back in the day for $50 :lol:
Yup, i remember the originals were in shoe outlet stores for the longest.....

If they released, i would probably cop a pair to dye them all black, no lie.

a LOT of NTers did this with the first retro. It looked awesome.

Also done (myself included) a lot with the ginger XVIs. Actually made mine a N.O Saints custom with logos and Deuce McAllister's #. Wonder if I still have those in storage? Would be cool to see.

You could literally say, "$65? enhh I'll wait til they're 50" and still cop with those. #goodoldays

Last edited:
Glad I was able to get these fairly easily. For once thanks JB and NDC. They better not be B grade's though

DEAD!

:lol:

olives are still ugly. I remember passing on them back in the day for $50 :lol:

I remember getting some white/red barkley forces instead... the good ol days :smokin

Back
Top Bottom