Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

goodnight Sarge, hope you got the shoe
wink.gif
Yea i got a pair but why would you want to just get it and resell? And then tell people you had it doesnt make sense.

:lol: :smokin

Ever since I first seen these I was always tempted to paint the stitching black if I ever owned a pair... Thinking about it

It's really as simple as using a black Sharpie. I did it to the blk/zest XI lows many years ago and it turned out nice.

I was tempted to cop the regular Photo blues, but that stitching just irked me. Wasn't gonna pay retail for those. Now instead of dying Olives, I can just find a way to black out the stitching to get blacked out 9's. Maybe a fabric pen.

Sharpie will turn purple ish over time and look ****** in sunlight. Best to use a fabric pen, one can be had less than ten dollars at joanns.

it's funny how the people who said that this shoe is lame or crappy coz it was downgraded to class B release are the first ones who cop this pair. Had a chance to cop 3 of them but I only need one so I canceled my other 2.....this release will be classic....I know we all love money but if you are not gonna wear the shoe or juz buying them for a quick flip don't cop them coz there's a lot more people more deserving of the shoe than you....

this release is far from classic...its one of the few blunders jb has made...this time they capitalized made pure profit off something during the early 2000's would have either got destroyed and/or got discounted crazy 

The black does make these look nicer than the white bottoms. I can't lie I was not thinking I would be able to cop since it was limited. I might use these as trade bait down the road though, still undecided because they do look clean.

Was able to cop via mobile site while waiting in line for a ride at Epcot today around 7:45. Gotta big up Disney for having Wi-Fi throughout the park.

Hypebeasting at its best. Photo blues sat forever. Got restocked a few times. Still sat. Saw a ton @ rif for retail. Not selling. Ugly overall shoe. Nike decides to sell factory defects/B-grades as limited "black bottoms" on NDC and kids eat em up the shoe sells out. :rofl: I swear some of you kids just eat hype all day. #stopbeingsheep

Last edited:
Hypebeasting at its best. Photo blues sat forever. Got restocked a few times. Still sat. Saw a ton @ rif for retail. Not selling. Ugly overall shoe. Nike decides to sell factory defects/B-grades as limited "black bottoms" on NDC and kids eat em up the shoe sells out. :rofl: I swear some of you kids just eat hype all day. #stopbeingsheep

I agree. The stitching killed the shoes plus the white bottoms. They should've kept it simple and released the Penny's PE from back in the day.

Seems like last years run of retro 9's were mashed up by kids :lol:

Hypebeasting at its best. Photo blues sat forever. Got restocked a few times. Still sat. Saw a ton @ rif for retail. Not selling. Ugly overall shoe. Nike decides to sell factory defects/B-grades as limited "black bottoms" on NDC and kids eat em up the shoe sells out.
roll.gif
I swear some of you kids just eat hype all day. #stopbeingsheep
I'm tired of dudes calling other dudes hypebeast just b/c they cop of shoe that they don't like. I like'd this shoe; I liked this shoe more than the original & Slim Jenkins & thought they were gonna release these instead. Believe or not, some folks actually cop what they like....not b/c of hype

I'm tired of dudes calling other dudes hypebeast just b/c they cop of shoe that they don't like. I like'd this shoe; I liked this shoe more than the original & Slim Jenkins & thought they were gonna release these instead. Believe or not, some folks actually cop what they like....not b/c of hype
^Sometimes I feel like hypebeasts like calling other people hypebeats because it's the popular thing to do.  
laugh.gif

I love the color way. I'm a sucker for all black kicks. I copped twice, one for me and one for my son. Plus I love 9's. have every color way besides photo blue because I don't like the white sole. But no, I guess me and my son are hype beasts because we like this shoe. Smh

Back
Top Bottom