Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

the 12 shipping out....i know someone who wanted em bout to unload them to them ....

ill catch a 10.5 thru one of my other channels prolly gotta call dewayne bowe again 

Both of mine went thru, same addy, same cc but different account
nthat.gif

2 separate orders.. Same email, NDC account, and addys.
I honestly don't think Nike really give a crap about order more than 1 pair per customer like they stated.  Unless you order from 2 method of transactions.  I wonder why they even mentioned on their twitter post for limitation.

Last edited:
Orange box to super specify these are b grades even tho I've purchased b grades from outlets with the Jordan box lol.

Shoes are the same ones that hit outlets. Sku is from the photo blues.
Nice! Next day shipping? How much did that cost?

My ground shipment has been updated to arrive a day earlier than scheduled, any one else experience this?

the 12 shipping out....i know someone who wanted em bout to unload them to them ....

ill catch a 10.5 thru one of my other channels prolly gotta call dewayne bowe again 
I don't suggest u call him for a relatively easy to attain sneaker like this. Save it for something else

I just got the confirmation about an hour ago, which is weird considering ppl got theres at 12pm today. Cant wait for them to arrive though :smoking hope they don't dissapoint

Think posted it was $25.00
I got my shipping detail
Hope to wear these for my commute everyday

Would love to have doubled up but didn't wanna take any chances... Most people locally selling for what I paid anyways ( retail plus the overnight) so most likely grab another.

View media item 405084

Last edited:
Would love to have doubled up but didn't wanna take any chances... Most people locally selling for what I paid anyways ( retail plus the overnight) so most likely grab another.
Why the heck do they sell them for what they paid? Do you mean like stores...or street sellers?

Wait what are you talking about? What was $25? lol

The overnight shipping. He was answering the guys question a couple posts before his.

Other guy is talking about resellers. And they may have have gotten the discount, or are in a tax free state. $160-$170 was the cost with overnight, depending on taxes. The locals near him are probably selling for $170 to $175. No fees or shipping to the resellers customer, and tax free with free shipping from NDC is a $40-$45 profit. Throw the possible discount in there and it's a $70-$75 profit. Either of those aren't bad at all for click of the finger and a Craigslist ad posted.

Back
Top Bottom