Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

its amazing how i see on ebay a guy selling these for 340 and hasnt gotten them yet. just wow

this is what happen....sneaker steal got a heads up on a nike outlet bout 2 months ago having these ....what happen was the outlet got bombarded with calls for phone orders....so the manager got fed up pulled the entire stock ...this was around the same time the rumors of jb pulling retro product out of the outlets.. this was supposedly the nail in the coffin

thats alot of shoes to take a lost on....so this makes sense

right now we are in a very peak market for jb .....so these will sell well and at 130 plus the fact they are 10k of this blunder...wont come near say banned 1's or blk gold 1's as far market due to the fact it is a retro + colorway but the limited label will make them in a yr 300-400 dollar market for sure

im gonna buy em hoop in em and cut grass in em...**** it nothing like a pair of dusters as we call em here in the country lol  

i just want two. one to wear and one for my collection simple.

but i'll be very pleased if i can score one pair

Why would a manager pull an entire stock just because of people trying to make phone orders...everytime sneakersteal puts up a hot retro, that outlet gets flooded with phone calls and those shoes dont get pulled. Im not saying its not true but that doesnt make sense.

Why would a manager pull an entire stock just because of people trying to make phone orders...everytime sneakersteal puts up a hot retro, that outlet gets flooded with phone calls and those shoes dont get pulled. Im not saying its not true but that doesnt make sense.
it was documented on twitter the day the sneaker steal posted it...i saw at least 15 diff people discuss this...one dude actually got a pair b4 it happened went back in to try to grab a couple more and they were being pulled 

Now this is where the Jordan box comes into play, I have the one of the 25% of the 10k pairs that hit outlets with a Jordan box, these will have a Nike box, interesting to see how this works out....
Unless you're going to cut holes in the the top and wear the box fam, nobody cares

Last edited:
Those black bottoms are fresh tho. But not for $130 
laugh.gif
agree. These are a better colorway. White on 9s is a horrible idea esp. These

If i'm able to get and resell is anything over $100 profit. I'm not keeping. Worst case scenario.... I keep to wear which is no big deal. I do like white bottoms more tho.
yea, like i said, white bottoms look better...these will be a nice addition for whoever like durable jordans though.

jordan making extra money on fools by painting the midsole and labeling them differently and exclusive, smh people are sheep

View media item 396607

If i'm able to get and resell is anything over $100 profit. I'm not keeping. Worst case scenario.... I keep to wear which is no big deal. I do like white bottoms more tho.
yea, like i said, white bottoms look better...these will be a nice addition for whoever like durable jordans though.

but they dont tho...they honestly suck...which is why i can still get them for under $100

the black bottom's are a different world

& this is coming from a dude who HATES blue

EDIT

:lol: at oldsole's recent sneakersteal post :lol:

Last edited:
Someone copped the white bottoms and gifted them to me. I don't really wear them...not much goes with that photo blue color. But whatever. I probably will pass on the black bottoms. I will say this: the white bottoms feel different than the cool greys...which is ******ed. You'd think the same shoe in a different colorway would have a similar feel. It does not.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom