Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

wow, they colored in the soles of the leftover photoblue stock

and named it black bottoms

smh
laugh.gif

I only like abc when they have magic Johnson on the pregame shows or espn whichever one he's on lol

More legitimately licensed, but really bootleg looking retro Jordans again with this crappy pair..

Need to make sure I leave work on time tomorrow. Will have to avoid Lumbergh and start shutting down the comp early.

Need to make sure I leave work on time tomorrow. Will have to avoid Lumbergh and start shutting down the comp early.

Umm, Yeeeah. Im gonna need you, to just go ahead and stay til about 7:30 on Thursday. We have to go over some training with the new TPS reports. Ok? Thanks

time to make a nike account and play around with the site. do you have to link a twitter or something to be able to do the twitter link thing? hope I can cop this is strictly an athletic wear cop for me I could care less about casual looks on these hopefully the resellers stay away. doubt it though the price just straight invites them in, and past sale prices of these just inflates their minds
mean.gif

the fact that these were at 2 Nike outlet locations for $80 and now Nike is trying to resell them for $130 on 5/9 is redic  smh

Back
Top Bottom