Air Jordan 9 "Black Bottom" Nike Exclusive May 9, 2013 - $130

The real question is...what will happen to the B Grades of these? Surely not all 'black bottom' Photo Blue IXs had A Grade quality...will they be sent to factory stores as C Grades?

The real question is...what will happen to the B Grades of these? Surely not all 'black bottom' Photo Blue IXs had A Grade quality...will they be sent to factory stores as C Grades?
Never heard of C graded shoe.  Wait.. are we going like Victoria in boob size now... A, B, C cup?

Nike, drop us a DD grade pls.

Last edited:
so did anyone cop the black bottoms today? not seeing much confirmation emails like when people got the breds and grapes.

This is my first time participating in something like this so forgive this ignorant question I'm about to ask. Suppose I'm able to purchase a pair. If I somehow get back in and purchase a second pair using the same card, do both orders get canceled? Does one order get canceled and the other stays? Do they both go through? Please help asap! Thanks in advance.

This is my first time participating in something like this so forgive this ignorant question I'm about to ask. Suppose I'm able to purchase a pair. If I somehow get back in and purchase a second pair using the same card, do both orders get canceled? Does one order get canceled and the other stays? Do they both go through? Please help asap! Thanks in advance.

if you use two cards with the same name they will cancel one of the orders.

first twitter link try anything I have to do besides be logged in and hit the link?
Wish upon a star and click your heels.

Log into your Nike.com acct. Be quick when they tweet the link. Be persistent, don't give up if you don't get them in the cart on first try.

iirc its usually one per purchase, not one per household

Back
Top Bottom