AIR JORDAN BLK/RED XV

GUESS THEY MADE ALOT OF THESE CAUSE JUST GOT AN EMAIL FROM NIKE.COM WITH A WHOLE SIZE RUN FOR SALE SO MUCH FOR FLIGHT CLUB EXCLUSIVE!

It's not that they made a lot of them, it's that noone bought them.

indifferent.gif
I think EVERY NT'er said this would happen .. hilarious ...oh well ... when they hit $80 free shipping .. I may consider it ... other then that .. they can keep 'em

Originally Posted by blco02

It's not that they made a lot of them, it's that noone bought them.

word

XV are by far the most hideous Jordan of the sig line...I remember around the time when they were dropping, some people were saying that the"haters" were going to end up copping...
eyes.gif

My last stupid purchase. Had a discount when they were on flightclub and got them for around $120.
smh.gif

They look good with jeans but that's about it.

If these hit clearance like the B-day Lebron IV's, then I'll rack up on a couple more pairs. XV's are a personal favorite. But they can keep thoselasers though.

discount code?

When is the 15/8 pkg gonna be announced? If good colorways come out for that pkg I'll get the pkg but if not I'll pass and just get the black 15s onsale with a discount code

Are the 15s in the package gonna be the same? If so i'm gonna be tight, cause I bought them for $90 not too long ago

the 8/15 will be the lowest selling one for sure. and as such further reducing the value of both shoes. i reckon the 1/22 will even do better.

Originally Posted by eltouha

the 8/15 will be the lowest selling one for sure. and as such further reducing the value of both shoes. i reckon the 1/22 will even do better.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
are you sure. speak for you self

they shoulda released the navy/white or white/red colorway...theyre still hella ugly but those colorways are decent imo..

i was one of the fools who copped on RD from flight club. i remember it was a thursday. i used the coupon code tho. can't really say i got caught up in anyhype for 2 reasons:

1. i'm one of the very few who actually like the XV (had the bred OG's & still have columbias vvnds)
2. there WAS no hype
laugh.gif

i also FOOLISHLY copped the laser XV on RD
smh.gif
i'm kicking myself now cause they're on sales racks for $50 right now
frown.gif

i still love the shoe nonetheless...
tired.gif

oiykur.jpg

33u31o2.jpg

6r0ciw.jpg

pimp.gif