AIR JORDAN BLK/RED XV

xv's are
pimp.gif
if they drop in price i'll pick up a pr or two forbball

I love the 15s, one of my fav Js

I copped the Laser's on RD thinkin they would make them mad limited cause theyre 15s and no one likes them

I copped the Blk/Red cause they were on Swoosh and my brother has an account

Say does anyone have a code to get these for cheaper than retail? I do not any XVs as of now. I had a few pairs of OGs when they were out. I think they arethe worst of the sig line though. I will buy them for about $80 though!

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

i was one of the fools who copped on RD from flight club. i remember it was a thursday. i used the coupon code tho. can't really say i got caught up in any hype for 2 reasons:

1. i'm one of the very few who actually like the XV (had the bred OG's & still have columbias vvnds)
2. there WAS no hype
laugh.gif

i also FOOLISHLY copped the laser XV on RD
smh.gif
i'm kicking myself now cause they're on sales racks for $50 right now
frown.gif

i still love the shoe nonetheless...
tired.gif

oiykur.jpg

33u31o2.jpg

6r0ciw.jpg

pimp.gif

You gotta start reading the posts here on NT son. I told you guys months ago that any XV GR would end up selling for $50. Why do you think JB made theblack/reds a flight club exclusive? And they're still gonna end up on clearance at nike.com.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

Originally Posted by eltouha

the 8/15 will be the lowest selling one for sure. and as such further reducing the value of both shoes. i reckon the 1/22 will even do better.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
are you sure. speak for you self

speak for what? i am. i'm not even suggesting i'm speaking for others
ohwell.gif

but anyway, i said the above not from dislike of the shoes. well, i hated the xv's on release but have only recently aquired a taste for them. iwouldn't mind a pair of black reds, and i still got my VIII retros (not the last release the one before) and my OGs are long dead. i said it in the lightthat they were both retroed so recently, and how they're both still readily available. why would anyone cough up USD $310 or AUD$499 for pretty innersolesand a funky useless box?

im sure all the pairs left are those b-grade looking pairs with the pre-creases i remembered when people were ordering off flight club everyone who copped 2pairs was saying they returned 1 lol

the XIV's and the XV's were the
devil.gif
back in high school.

1st jordan that i bought every color scheme and low top...

63125ca8768391856b98af4ac2cc67e03aa4b04.pjpg

c5b25218678ab1846b08b4f47308f6d9ccfcf71.pjpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

the XIV's and the XV's were the
devil.gif
back in high school.

1st jordan that i bought every color scheme and low top...

63125ca8768391856b98af4ac2cc67e03aa4b04.pjpg

c5b25218678ab1846b08b4f47308f6d9ccfcf71.pjpg

Wow. Those black/reds look even goofier with a foot in them.

XV's have been...are now...and will always be unappreciated and that's just how it is......I copped a couple pairs when they first dropped in Novemberand regret buying a second pair.
laugh.gif

The blk/red ones r still on swoosh n my size im thinkn about pullin that trigger back on these....my outlet had these 4 $50 as well but those things rgarbaagge

Because XV's were ugly when they were released and are ugly now. And to make matters worse the quality of leather makes them crease easy.

The blk/red and the OG grey/white aren't bad. Reggie Miller and Ray Allen made them look appealing in 2000.

I hated the XVs when the OGs released, but seeing the quality of the weaving this time around changed my mind.
I just regret jumping on the Flight Club release instead of getting them on sale.

212369e2145e11cec491a279edd069d4164d1191.pjpg

I bought em on flight club like two months ago with a discount code..dont regret buyin em'...these are nice...Even broke a couple necks when i UNDS'em...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

indifferent.gif
I think EVERY NT'er said this would happen .. hilarious ... oh well ... when they hit $80 free shipping .. I may consider it ... other then that .. they can keep 'em
yep

Back
Top Bottom