AIR JORDAN BLK/RED XV

feel like dying after reading these, im 1 of those fools bought in flightclub, i bought two, sold one for almost 200 thou...
so pretty much i got a lil bit discount on my own pair, isnt it?!
i onno... feel like dying everytime i read this kind of post...

GOD!!! i bought sneakers w/ mis-match price...

i change my opinion......i WON"T get these to complete my jordan collection....it'll just be 1-14 and 16-23
laugh.gif
the 15's and any number after 23will just be a jordan i have a decent picture of.

xv are nice. i'll def pick up a pair of the flight club exclusive when it comes time i feel that i absolutely need it.

I NEED THOSE CAROLINA BLUES TO DROP .........NEED A FRESH PAIR................

I like the 15's but not the current price... I'd cop for $50 but I've never seen for it that price. Can anybody tell when and where that'llhappen... lol

They still haven't sold all the OG XV yet
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at JB trying to hype a shoe that shouldn't even be considered jordans lol.

I remember people freakin that they might now be able to get these on the then new Flight Club website, I love XVs

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Damn, they're still $150?

There is a guy on ebay selling them for $300
laugh.gif
WOW

Whoever buys them @ that price i hope i bump into them they get charlie murphy'd
tongue.gif

50.gif

someone let me know when they drop below $100 on the other hand Id pay top dollar for a pair of Navy Blue or Carolina Blue XVs

Originally Posted by radioraheem

someone let me know when they drop below $100 on the other hand Id pay top dollar for a pair of Navy Blue or Carolina Blue XVs
I would pay 150 for the Grey and White XV's EASY!!

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

I like the 15's but not the current price... I'd cop for $50 but I've never seen for it that price. Can anybody tell when and where that'll happen... lol
lol dude u silly
laugh.gif
no cop 4 me

Back
Top Bottom