AIR JORDAN CP3 IV W/PICS

defintely an improvement from last year but sometimes i wonder if jb hired helen kellers distant relatives to be his designers..

defintely an improvement from last year but sometimes i wonder if jb hired helen kellers distant relatives to be his designers..

I have the black and blue HOH exclusives. Most comfortable CP yet. Not a stiff of a shoe as previous renditions. Thought the all blacks released Saturday but haven't seen them anywhere. Idk if anyone saw but CP wore CP3.II's last night vs. the 76ers. Not sure why. IV's>II's

I have the black and blue HOH exclusives. Most comfortable CP yet. Not a stiff of a shoe as previous renditions. Thought the all blacks released Saturday but haven't seen them anywhere. Idk if anyone saw but CP wore CP3.II's last night vs. the 76ers. Not sure why. IV's>II's

^ i believe the zoom air is in the heel only. the rest of the midsole consists of phylon with podulon in the forefoot. not sure if there's any podulon in the heel.

^ i believe the zoom air is in the heel only. the rest of the midsole consists of phylon with podulon in the forefoot. not sure if there's any podulon in the heel.

^Zoom is suppose to be in the forefoot...I might have to pick these up as I am not impressed with the performance of my Kobe VI's......

^Zoom is suppose to be in the forefoot...I might have to pick these up as I am not impressed with the performance of my Kobe VI's......

Back
Top Bottom