Air Jordan Defining Moment Package Appreciation Thread

Definitely the best pack of all time but the worst one to ever get. In San Diego it was the biggest nightmare of all time. There was about 60 pairs in all of the city and half of those were at the Naval Base so that meant really about 30. So one footlocker got 22 pairs, two Sheiks got 5 pairs each and one specialty shop got 5 pairs. LAME. Thinking of that day still puts a bad taste in my mouth. A city of 2 million people and we get 60 pairs. Garbage.

i thought i had major connects so went to the mall like hour before it opened there was already a major line for two of everysize and didnt have my size 12 and only one 11.5 me bein me i was like 11.5 is straight so the mall janitor came to unlock the door he and he stood nin front of the door lookin at his watch laughing so im a big dude bout 295 so i ran like a fat chasing the ice cream truck got there third in line my boy was first and our third musketeer was like 9th we all cooped still got myine ds they all sold there fl got major shoe head that u would never know of but i might sell mine soon to get me a new car

damn...i slept on the these back then because I didn't want to deal with the lines and stuff

regretted it down the line.

nice post OP

i was actually locked away in prison when these came out(changed my life,gave it to the lord) but my brother-in-law who wears a sz10 copped a sz13 in hopes of reselling..long story short he actually had them when i got out and let me get them for $400.00..i ended up splitting the pack about a year ago and selling them..dumbest move ever.

the dmp have been the only shoes that i have camped out for n totally worth it, my xi mesh is looking kinda yellow tho, does anyone know where i can buy rit in the los angeles area

easily one of the most cherished pieces of my collection...

camped at roosevelt field mall when i used to live in long island...got there at like 4 with no chance of getting em but still waited to see what would happen...probably one of the craziest releases i've ever been to...people got trampled, robbed, etc. long story short didn't get mine on RD but copped about a year ago for $600 DS off the bay...both 6s and 11's have been worn several times but still look amazing...best quality release aside from og's of course

1zy81dv.jpg

nxn7n6.jpg

350v6gp.jpg

I just un-ds'd my VIs this past weekend
95u3ih_th.gif

I remember when they came out I was in the 10th grade.
Tought it would be an easy cop, pshh I was wrong
Sold out in ntsf. Didn't end up copping.

Wasn't able to get em being I didn't have the money but definitely want the pack, just don't see myself dropping how much people are asking for on this pack. Amazing pack none the less.

I luv my pair......................Still havnt gotten a chance to wear mine yet.....By far the best pack ever!!!!

Originally Posted by fats73

i thought i had major connects so went to the mall like hour before it opened there was already a major line for two of everysize and didnt have my size 12 and only one 11.5 me bein me i was like 11.5 is straight so the mall janitor came to unlock the door he and he stood nin front of the door lookin at his watch laughing so im a big dude bout 295 so i ran like a fat chasing the ice cream truck got there third in line my boy was first and our third musketeer was like 9th we all cooped still got myine ds they all sold there fl got major shoe head that u would never know of but i might sell mine soon to get me a new car
Ok I see you 727 Fam

325582615.jpg

325582621.jpg

Ill never forget this release....i had 9 packs on release day....so these 2 ended up being free + $$ to blow.

these pics reminded me how broke i was back then 4 yr later i got stacks on deck. Whats the current market on these in a 13. i think JB should release this pack but in white/silver colorway for the anniversary release.

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

Those cool greys look so fresh, cant wait to buy another pair when and if they drop.

i doubt they will look as good as those. but none the less they'll be ok.

remember i was on vacation in bmore at that time ... went to towson mall round 6 when i could ve been there way earlier....
was on that xbox getting my madden on...
got there cats already there.... store employee cme with a liist... asking us our sizes n *!#... next thing u know...
i see them gold boxes

getting my hopes up just to be told we only have a sz 10.5 left.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
still mad at myself fr not picking em up.....
i added every sz 11 n 11,5 on my watch list on ebay.....  lol
nxt thing u know bingo... some paki boy was selling em n also happened to be in the H.... arranged a meet up  n pick em up fr 352 a week after release... still my best steal ever...

Back
Top Bottom