Air Jordan Defining Moment Package Appreciation Thread

Got 2 packages from eastbay that night.
smokin.gif

128018782.jpg
Couldn't justify keeping the VI's, just didn't like them so there gone.

336411614.jpg
352891028.jpg

heres mine...ds concords and dmp's...i un'sed my concords but im looking for something to fix the yellowing on the upper

Damn I'm surprised so many missed out on these.... but then again even just four years ago hype wasn't the voracious devourer that it is today.

I had to camp out all night but it was well worth it. I rocc the VIs more than I would like to and I wear my XIs every Easter Sunday and maybe once more during the summer.

I will eventually obtain a DS size 10.5 or 11 when the Brand is releasing NOTHING appealing to me and my Air Penny and Reebok Pump Collections are complete

glasses.gif

I was camping [at my house] for these that crazy night. Still have a size 13 DS in my closet that I terribly want to sell, but have been too lazy to post pics on NT. Will never forget this package though!!

Im still in love with these shoes! Would take soooo much for me to let these go for any other shoe! Makes my day when I wake up and look at these in my closet!
smile.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif

Never was able to get this pack when they came out... I a still in love with this pack and I'm sure I will be able to grab a pack soon!

I only wanted the 6's honestly. i really should have tried to get the pack but i was being lazy at the time

Illest pack ever. Camped 2 days but got my pack. This is what set the bar for campouts. After the DMP ppl were campin for GRs like it wasn't nothing.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Still don't have a pack and mostly likely will never get em, not payin $400+ for sneakers

same here.
i'm just hoping someone with very little knowledge on how much these are worth sells them for hella cheap on craigslist/ebay
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom