Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

so sites are just dropping at random times?? man makes me wonder if i should just work release day and use that extra work money to pay resellers price...kind of works out in the end..and dont have to stress about getting them or not...SMH all for some damn shoes

Why are people trying to get on deadstock.ca if the shoes are not yet available.   I was on the site and nothing was available... sigh!

Yeah nothings available yet, fear pack wise.  The random time table is 4 hours.  25% of it releasing 6-7, 25% 7-8, and so on you get it

4 hour time frame with limited pairs available. Not really much choice…unless you just nut up and buy elsewhere.

with the money you get from the sale, you should get some english lessons

I did not realize that you all take grammar so seriously! My bad! What's the matter? Did you not get your shoes? Salty much? High sodium levels aren't good for you, brah.

Oh and I dont make money off shoes..I have a real business...now go back on Craigslist and ebay and look for the shoes you didnt get to cop.

LOL Salty salty!:D

I did not realize that you all take grammar so seriously! My bad! What's the matter? Did you not get your shoes? Salty much? High sodium levels aren't good for you, brah.

Oh and I dont make money off shoes..I have a real business...now go back on Craigslist and ebay and look for the shoes you didnt get to cop.

LOL Salty salty!
happy.gif
lel watevr bruh, iz ale gud, i waz jues joikin

The demand for these shoes were crazier than I thought. JB always does a good job of controlling the "hype." The quality on all pairs were definitely nothing special. As some of the others have mention, there are flaws on pretty much all the shoes. The most annoying was the missing orange paint on the letter AIR for my Retro 3's. There absolutely was no reason for the $15 price hike. 

Back
Top Bottom