Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

In my opinion, I consider a bot to be a program that completely automates the entire process. Meaning you pay a service or have a service that goes behind the scenes using twitter APIs and snatches the twitter link as well as auto add to cart. My auto add to cart feature is a Chrome extension, and I don't consider that a bot.

A ton of people have the auto add to cart Chrome extension, especially because at one point it was free if you knew where to find it.

If anyone is salty about my statement, fine. Bottom line is the majority of us out here use some form of automated process to try to cop off NDC. I'm just on a level playing field now. Kinda like playing professional football; majority of players are on steroids/taking PEDs, so to have a chance and be competitive you have to stay on them.

#endrant

I don't care if you use an auto add to cart bot or not, just don't claim you didn't use a bot, when you used a script to get the shoes. .

That's like baseball player using steroids but claims he isn't taking anything because he isn't using growth hormone as well ..

I don't care if you use an auto add to cart bot or not, just don't claim you didn't use a bot, when you used a script to get the shoes. .

That's like baseball player using steroids but claims he isn't taking anything because he isn't using growth hormone as well ..
It's obvious the term "bot" lacks a clear definition. If you think the Chrome extension for auto add to cart is a bot, then yes I did use that, and I'm not trying to hide that. My orders haven't gotten cancelled yet, but I guess we'll see over the next few days what happens. I would think that Nike is catching the people who use the API services. When you use the twitter APIs you can literally open the link within split seconds, and I'm sure Nike can track that.

I'm not trying to start any type of feud here at all, I was just saying earlier what my results were today.

No clue. I can STILL get through and add size 8-11. If only these were the Vs
laugh.gif
what browser are you using?

Man WTF, I finally get on he home page click to get to the new release page, then I get hit with this ****
[h1]Service Temporarily Unavailable[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom