Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

3's gone, yet the size 11 i added is still in my cart....thats not actually being held right? not my size, just wanted to test for these unicorn's.

you guys think i should trade my ds bred 11's for these fear 3's? I have doubles of the 11's and really wanted these and missed out.
You should.. every one out there must have at least 1 pair of bred 11 already. Came out 500k, 2-3 restock including outlet B-grade. Nearly over 750k pair of that floating around US.  This color won't "retro/release" again for the next 3 years at least. It's a new colorway. 

you guys think i should trade my ds bred 11's for these fear 3's? I have doubles of the 11's and really wanted these and missed out.
To me that's a no brainer if that deal is before you. Bred xi's had bad resale-ability and you got doubles

14 hours later dudes still in here bout to jump off a building...
I'm ready to read some success stories, and how one ya'll dodged some heat rocks or something.

NDC just sent tracking info...
nthat.gif

"K guys, 3 and 5s are 100% sold out. There are still a few 4s at the shops if there are any left at en of day we wi put them online." -@livestockcanada wow.

Back
Top Bottom