Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Friend went around 8 last night to Anne Arundel...had a good number of 4's left.

7000 Arundel Mills Cir  Hanover, MD 21076

(410) 379-1587

too early to do phone orders

yesterday they weren't allowed to discuss what they had in inventory on the phone.

im local so I was just asking if everything sold out to save myself the trip.

just an FYI.
That is interesting cause when I called in before I went they told me what sizes they had and a "good number" of it left.  I would just assume they are all sold out by now since more people probably heard about it.

at least they discussed something with you. probably was due to it being calmer than it was when I called earlier in the day.
but just because they say they have some it doesn't mean they do phone orders yet. I think outlets do the 48 hr rule now so tomorrow would be the day to do orders.

That is interesting cause when I called in before I went they told me what sizes they had and a "good number" of it left.  I would just assume they are all sold out by now since more people probably heard about it.

I wonder how Bergen Outlets and jersey gardens lookin'

Fear 4s and Fire Red 3s tomorrow at Jersey Gardens ... I'm not sure if Bergen is getting anything

Titan if you need those fear 4's I can double check on my lunch break, but by now they're prolly gone (arundel Mills)... LMK (PM)
Good lookin out bro.  Thanks anyways, will certainly rep you once I get more reps.  LMAO.
Fear 4s and Fire Red 3s tomorrow at Jersey Gardens ... I'm not sure if Bergen is getting anything
Thinking of driving to Jersey Gardens tomorrow.

Thought today was Jersey Gardens. Was about to head out there.

Jersey Gardens 626969-030 Fear IVs
Jersey Gardens 136064-120 Fire Red IIIs

I'm going to call in a few to confirm if they will drop today or tomorrow.

The employee I spoke too on Weds said they would put the sizes out tomorrow but maybe he was BS'n ..

Jersey Gardens 626969-030 Fear IVs
Jersey Gardens 136064-120 Fire Red IIIs

I'm going to call in a few to confirm if they will drop today or tomorrow.

The employee I spoke too on Weds said they would put the sizes out tomorrow but maybe he was BS'n ..

anyone know the price

i don't think there going to give info over the phone

Welp, just got hit with the generic Nike company line when I called Jersey Gardens.

Me: Good Morning, will you guys be releasing the Fear 4s and Fire Red 3s today or tomorrow?
Employee: We aren't certain that we will have either of those items.
Me: When I called two days ago I was told by an employee that you guys will be releasing them on Saturday.
Employee: You may have been misinformed and I do apologize as we are not allowed to disclose that information over the phone at this time.
Me: Not a problem, since you aren't certain if you guys will be releasing them, may I speak to a store manager? I do not live in the area and I wouldn't want to drive out there for nothing.
Employee: The manager is not in, you can call back later on this afternoon to see if we received an update from HQ

I also called Bergen Outlets in Paramus, they informed me that they would be closing next week for remodeling. Told me to check back on the 1st. Not sure if that's good news. Maybe they will have some goodies when they reopen.

Last edited:
Welp, just got hit with the generic Nike company line when I called Jersey Gardens.

Me: Good Morning, will you guys be releasing the Fear 4s and Fire Red 3s today or tomorrow?
Employee: We aren't certain that we will have either of those items.
Me: When I called two days ago I was told by an employee that you guys will be releasing them on Saturday.
Employee: You may have been misinformed and I do apologize as we are not allowed to disclose that information over the phone at this time.
Me: Not a problem, since you aren't certain if you guys will be releasing them, may I speak to a store manager? I do not live in the area and I wouldn't want to drive out there for nothing.
Employee: The manager is not in, you can call back later on this afternoon to see if we received an update from HQ

When I hear that....

people selling B-grades from the outlets for $300

how you gonna ask for more than release day price 
laugh.gif

Gilroy outlet is supposedly dropping their pairs on Saturday...
That's what they said early this week. Just called a few minutes ago and they said they weren't selling them tomorrow. Called back a few minutes later and was told the same thing. I'm gonna drive the 30 miles in morning to check it out. I have a feeling they will have them. 

Wore my fear 5's out again tonight. Definitely one of the more "adult" looking releases as of recent. Turned a few heads. They seem to have a sort of sneaker boot look to them. I think ima have to double up on them. Resell is ridiculous though. Im glad i let my bel airs go. I feel they are too adolescent. Shadow 1's Chicago 10's Fear 5's and olive 9's are my current JB rotation. Grown man status

Wore my fear 5's out again tonight. Definitely one of the more "adult" looking releases as of recent. Turned a few heads. They seem to have a sort of sneaker boot look to them. I think ima have to double up on them. Resell is ridiculous though. Im glad i let my bel airs go. I feel they are too adolescent. Shadow 1's Chicago 10's Fear 5's and olive 9's are my current JB rotation. Grown man status
the resell is crazy for the fear V's, were they that limited? want to get another pair since they're one of the better shoes jordan brand released this year.

Last edited:
B grade Jordan's at outlets are what ? $20 cheaper than retail ? $140 . and ppl going crazy and lining up at Nike outlets across the US today

Back
Top Bottom