Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

The term "B-Grade" doesn't fit most of the outlet pairs these days.
When the OLIVES flooded the outlets, i didn't see one bad pair...
Quality control takes an entire line of shoes and pulls them. Flawed or not.
So for every "B-Grade" you get several solid pairs in the mix.
:nerd:

people selling B-grades from the outlets for $300
how you gonna ask for more than release day price :lol:  

300 on eBay is what they were goin for from the jump. 300ebay= roughly 250 after shipping. That's average and to get them 20$ cheaper just adds to the equation. As far as being a b grade. Most people that WEAR jays cnt tell the difference any how. It's usually something small that u cnt tell once on feet. GET WIT IT

300 on eBay is what they were goin for from the jump. 300ebay= roughly 250 after shipping. That's average and to get them 20$ cheaper just adds to the equation. As far as being a b grade. Most people that WEAR jays cnt tell the difference any how. It's usually something small that u cnt tell once on feet. GET WIT IT
i'm talking bout craigslist, kid

fees and shipping don't play into that equation

Wow thanks. Was going to waste my time driving
Out there
Same here, did they mention of getting anything later? They were supposed to get the mint and fear iv's. I've Heard they normally don't leave items like this out and usually wait for people to ask?

Just got a pair of fear IVs from San Ysidro nike outlet in SD...walked in 15 min after opening...159 plus tax...comes in replacement Jordan box...easiest pickup in a while with no raffle camp hassle bs

Same here, did they mention of getting anything later? They were supposed to get the mint and fear iv's. I've Heard they normally don't leave items like this out and usually wait for people to ask?
 I was there for the bred 13 restock and todays Fear and Green Glow 4 in deer park and they announce these major restocks through the phone message when you call the phone even before you need to talk to anyone a week before. Usually people will line up and its FCFS(the store does let 3-4 people in at a time). All the bred 13's were all behind the cashiers and todays restock they had them in the back and were brought out only when people came into the store to pay for them. I got there at 7am as the message in the phone said that they were handing out bracelets at 7:15 and at that time there must have been at least 60-80 people in front of me. The restock paper that was leaked was correct in the qty as deer park must have had around 130-150 pairs of both the GG 4 and Fear 4. Eventually they gave out all pairs according the manager as they handed out the bracelets. They line must have been 100+ people. I don't think they will get anymore in stock as in the past restocks I have not heard of deer park getting anymore pairs once they sold out of them.

Last edited:
i got to Ontario Mills at 9:15. didnt know they were opening early. waited 10 min in line and got one of the last pairs in my size. i was half way there when i saw a pic of the line posted on FB and thought about just heading back home. glad i didnt. overall, pretty easy pickup

i got to Ontario Mills at 9:15. didnt know they were opening early. waited 10 min in line and got one of the last pairs in my size. i was half way there when i saw a pic of the line posted on FB and thought about just heading back home. glad i didnt. overall, pretty easy pickup
how did your pair turn out? was there any defect?

Back
Top Bottom