Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

:lol: shoe wizard and robtoofrecso just ate that poop tongue joke hard...

Anyways like waiting on better pics.....

There here now its def cop

:lol: shoe wizard and robtoofrecso just ate that poop tongue joke hard...

Anyways like waiting on better pics.....

There here now its def cop
Explain how I ate that joke hard? Just because they turned out not to be that color?

Last edited:
Yall were convinced that it was "poop colored" and that everybody else was tryna convince themselves otherwise....

Soooo yeah cause you were wrong....

Explained :lol:

Psshh OK I was wrong, so what? I'm glad they turned out to be black & from the up close pics I seen, it didn't look like 3M to me. Mistakes happen.

Yeah I'm still waiting to hear where they're releasing at. The iJ23 app guy said it looks like NDC & FNL but idk don't quote me on that so I won't "eat it hard" again haha.

CAWWWWWWWPED  with my 15% discount from Nike, I'm gonna have some iD's in the order too
pimp.gif

Can we agree that releasing those pics of the poop tongue was simply strategic advertising? Make everyone sweat for a few weeks, then the sigh of relief. Job well done MJ and crew.

everyone hated on the V;s and watch them become the highest priced and sell out fastest of this pack :smh:

stick to your IV's and III's and let those who actually like them cop.

will try and get them come RD

everyone hated on the V;s and watch them become the highest priced and sell out fastest of this pack :smh:

stick to your IV's and III's and let those who actually like them cop.

will try and get them come RD

The V's were the only ones I ever liked out the pack. I would of passed if the tongue wasn't black, but now that I see that they are, easy cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom