Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

FNL.com official images of the fear pack.....they do have a page up for the V's even though they are not going to sell them....must have been a last min change???

GS IV

Last edited:
Anyone Houston folks know which finishline a will carry the 5? Thankfully, all 3 footlockers on the launch locator are doing raffle and not FCFS.

Still doesn't stop instore corruption.
As long as it stops internet corruption. Before the attack of the bots era took over us on the Internet, I was winning consecutive RSVPs back to back from the Nike KD IVs N7s(twice on both color ways) to Doernbecher 9s and Bred 11s(twice) and I'm trying to win a few DB 5s this year so Im hoping things really change ASAP.
So people figuring out a way to beat the system is worse than employees taking pairs meant for the public?

You're just salty you can't get your pairs.

Some of ya'll must not have lives outside of shoes if you find enjoyment in chasing around trying to get shoes on a Sat.
One of the few times I actually agree with DSF. Even if RSVP was corrupted by 3rd party Twitter RSVP services, it's infinitely better than chasing down raffle tickets or standing around for hours and hours waiting for a shoe to release. Especially for a shoe that's not available online by the looks of things. No offense but people who enjoy that kind of chase for a release are probably younger and don't have professional jobs. I'd rather pay $20-30 for someone to RSVP for me than to wait in line even for 2 hrs (which is light work nowadays for a limited release). I know I'm going to get a lot of hate but here's to hoping FCFS does NOT make a comeback.
I'm with you, fam. I hate FCFS because these bums camp out for days. I don't want to go back to that. I'm happy with raffles.

Anyone know which Finishlines in South Florida will have the V's?

I'm rounding up my peeps for tickets now to hit up both HOHs and Solefly for the Wades. Wish me luck.

I'm with you, fam. I hate FCFS because these bums camp out for days. I don't want to go back to that. I'm happy with raffles.
stop HATING just u cant or dont want to ..dont hate on the next man....im not a bum but i was thinking about camping it just means campers want it more than the dudes who don't camp...hopefully rsvp services will have to find something else to do with there time because they helped destroy the sneaker culture

dont hate on the next man....im not a bum but i was thinking about camping it just means campers want it more than the dudes who don't camp

View media item 410729
that would make sense if sneakers are your life but MOST normal people have lives & responsibilities to take care of

Last edited:
stop HATING just u cant or dont want to ..dont hate on the next man....im not a bum but i was thinking about camping it just means campers want it more than the dudes who don't camp...hopefully rsvp services will have to find something else to do with there time because they helped destroy the sneaker culture
It definitely doesn't mean campers want it more.  People have lives and jobs and sometimes can't camp all night/day(s) for a shoe.  Please stop pretending like real life doesn't exist.

It definitely doesn't mean campers want it more.  People have lives and jobs and sometimes can't camp all night/day(s) for a shoe.  Please stop pretending like real life doesn't exist.
I second that... most people don't have time to wait in line for hours.   I know I don't... I have a 401K man... I can't be camping out for shoes like I'm 16.  I have higher priorities to spend my time in.

Nike LA doing FCFS for this pack = straight chaos

I've seen entire families camped out for releases there.
Lol I used to bring as many people as I could when I would camp out. I would come out with no less than four pairs every release.

f that. rsvp services getting greedy charging stupid prices for a chance.  if they kept their prices at a level that didn't raise my eyebrows - we probably wouldn't be in this sh*t. 

if you are willing to pay an rsvp service and you got a life - then i'm sure you can afford reseller's prices.  

I rather there be FCFS then pay someone else to rsvp for me. You know how much money people have made off you? Its ridiculous how much money they charge and you people put money in there pocket

that has to be the sillest rationale ive ever heard & the funny thing is you are completely serious

Nike/JB charges crazy amounts for thier products & we still put money in thier pockets or is that a totally different subject... exactly

Last edited:
f that. rsvp services getting greedy charging stupid prices for a chance.  if they kept their prices at a level that didn't raise my eyebrows - we probably wouldn't be in this sh*t. 

if you are willing to pay an rsvp service and you got a life - then i'm sure you can afford reseller's prices.  
Totally agree but the RSVP service that messed everything up with the crazy prices was RNSDKICKS.  Those SOB began the madness with the $300 RSVP price tag (with the lame excuse of you can resell the kicks and make 3 times as much) on the LeBron MVPs and since monkey see, monkey do,  all RSVP services began charging rape prices.  I believe memphis was the only service that kept his prices down until he joined the party with the LeBron Pack.   I am anxious to see the new RSVP process from niketowns... It can't be that difficult for their IT team to come up with a bot proof process; perhaps evilside can lend them a hand.

Back
Top Bottom