Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

i hope they all drop on the same day

gives me a better chance to cop the V's

Yeah them releasing on the same day is good for everyone to snag a pair of either pair. But I like the Vs the most tho that cw is nicer than the IVs and a part of me wants to like the IIIs cause I'm kinda liking them

Really wanted the 5s and the 3s but if I gotta pick and chose 3s first and hope I can get the 5s later

I don't really know what to believe but I found this posted in another thread. If all of these are $175, I won't be copping any
mean.gif
SMILE, mo for me then.  Hell make them $200, I am still getting them.  It is no different than me going on Bay, paying S/H to a reseller who marks them up $10-15.   $175 just makes it easier for me to walk into a store and pick them up. 

Last edited:
I hope these sit for a minute. Gives people who want them a better chance to get them and might show JB that if the price keeps getting higher they won't sell out as fast as they'd like.

that lighter grey color on the tip of the 4's (like the green glows) kills them for me.  the 5's look interesting though

The Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear”  is the first model to release to kick off the Air Jordan “Fear Pack”. The Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear” features a Stealth/Black-White color-scheme with hints of Red in the Air pocket. Look for the Air Jordan 4 Retro “Fear” to debut on August 24th, 2013 at select Jordan Brand accounts.

Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar  for more updates and release info on this upcoming release. Do you plan on Copping or Passing?

Air Jordan 4 Retro
Stealth/Black-White
626969-030
August 24th, 2013
$160

Via SneakerBarDetroit 
Instacop if possible. Doubt these will be slept on in the least bit though...

yup each sole is diff 

the 3's and 5's also have a diff msg

Originally JB wanted to use 3 different themes for each shoe but they couldn't find a way to make it work. Now they've stuck with one theme, FEAR, and used 3 different messages for the soles. Not a bad way to make something outta nothing.

Definitely copping the Vs and most likely the IVs. Not feeling the 3s.

Might just be the 4s for me if anything. I need to see the Vs in person since they look different in all these pics :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom