Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

^that's what i'm Fearing lol ..i'll check them out in person before RD.. & make sure i don't get all 3
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:stoneface: wow. it doesn't go deeper than that? what's with the blood splatter on the 5s, and the blood in the air unit on the 4s....?
Blood = Fear. It's supposed to be scary. What more are you looking for? lol. And the images with the blood spatter are just photoshopped. The actual fear pack doesn't quite look exactly like that

Blood = Fear. It's supposed to be scary. What more are you looking for? lol. And the images with the blood spatter are just photoshopped. The actual fear pack doesn't quite look exactly like that
idk, i thought the theme went deeper. like there's a serial killer on the loose, and he's rocking these Js, i dont know! something better than just "FEAR"....lol

Seems like the orange is out of place on the III's, I understand orange Halloween.  Yet why only one with orange?

Seems like the orange is out of place on the III's, I understand orange Halloween.  Yet why only one with orange?
Yea I have no clue where the orange comes from but that's actually the reason why I want them lol. I've never owed a pair or J's with orange in them. Seems intriguing :smokin

idk, i thought the theme went deeper. like there's a serial killer on the loose, and he's rocking these Js, i dont know! something better than just "FEAR"....lol
Hahahaha wishful thinking bro. I don't think it goes that deep though

man the ps of the 3s really ruined what they came out lookin like for me lol

i loved that ps but the release pair is just not doin it for me... might be passin on the entire pack o.o

I think it's just the simple fact that MJ put fear into his opponents, nothing more than that

The 4's are at the top for me. If the funds are there then maybe the 5's. I'll pass on the 3's I think.

I like the whole pack :lol: . I can't justify paying $675 for all of em though (Canadian retail after tax), I'll probably end up passing on the 3s and scooping the 4s and 5s.

III's are a easy pass, they look just awful.

IV's are the one's i'll probably get out of the pack, V's i might since they look like they'll be decent everday beaters.

Back
Top Bottom