Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

My guess is that they are being pushed back to redesign them.. .maybe these other fear V's have been comin out because they kept making protoypes of them, and thats why they arent releasing yet... I hope
Stop speculating when it's due to release on the 24th August from the release calendar of Foot Locker AU. 
sick.gif

If these really do release with that poop colored tounge, I'll probably order a taobao pair with a black tounge lol

I might be in the minority here, but I'm just not feeling the Vs at all. Will definitely try for the other 2.

So disappointed they changed the V's...If the green tongue is actually on these, I think I may have to just delete my earlier post of copping the V's and maybe the IV's. Looks like its going to be a pass on the III's and V's and a cop on the IV's.

Lol, good to see some of you dudes woke up from the trance the 5s had y'all in. Whole pack is nothing special IMO.
I like the concept to it but none of the shoes. The early pics of the V had me like :wow: but as new pics from different lightings came in I lost appeal for them. I saw one video of the IVs and on feet and I quickly loved that shoe. The IIIs were alright but had a lot of potential

Kinda disappointed with the 5s, from early pics I had assumed the tongue was black and the shade of olive looked better. But these new pics kinda have me on the fence, will need to see them in person before I make judgement, cos I was really looking forward to copping them.

Back
Top Bottom