Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

roll.gif

That has to be a troll job.

Last edited:
I will say this... All of these shoes were more limited than we all believed. I normally see a lot of shoes in my size 13 for sale on eBay and/or craigslist, but I can get all of them to fit on one eBay page. Plus that one eBay page is full of other shoes that aren't even "Fear Pack" related. I don't think that those V's are going to fall at all. I think that they're going to increase in price. The III's will increase as well, because they seem to be almost as limited and the IV's will eventually take a while to increase, but they'll probably increase within a months time.

Thank you lord that I was lucky enough to get all of them in my size.

Just noticed a lot of traffic coming from Nike talk. Thanks for the support community. I only sell for Canadian retail, try to be fair to everyone. Again, appreciate the support.
Are you now blocking all US based IP addresses? LOL JK 
roll.gif

Sorry your site is getting hammered like this but it's to be expected once the word got out...

They should stop announcing the release time and just drop them unannounced like JJ did this morning.

I haven't seen the 5s in person yet but the 3s are definitely :smokin in person despite the awful quality control...

Last edited:
[ATTACHMENT=4484]Untitled-1.jpg (272k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
1 of 3.... to lazy to do others

Mind sharing which "bot" you used that got your order cancelled? The original "add to cart" chrome script or one of the stand alone programs?

he said he ordered 3 pairs.... only 2 styles were available so he had a multiple of 1 or 3 of 1 style. immediate flag bruh.

Last edited:
View media item 552485Got the 3s n 4s... 3s Arnt my size but had to get them jus for trade bait to possibly get my size.. 5s only released in one store here in michigan didn't win the raffle.. I never seem to get lucky on ANY packs no dmp no Gmp not even Kilroy pack :-/
But these made up for it as I'm picking them up right now View media item 552492

I haven't seen the 5s in person yet but the 3s are definitely :smokin in person despite the awful quality control...
oh man deffently the worst quality I seen all year! The orange on the back of mine where AIR AND jumpman is not fully painted. The fours came decent quality despite the pre crease.. Def not worth the extra 15$ we paid.
Personally 4>3 5

he said he ordered 3 pairs.... only 2 styles were available so he had a multiple of 1 or 3 of 1 style. immediate flag bruh.
On the same account? Then thats a def red flag. But 3 pairs on multiple NDC accounts should be safe no?

Back
Top Bottom