Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

The demand for these shoes were crazier than I thought. JB always does a good job of controlling the "hype." The quality on all pairs were definitely nothing special. As some of the others have mention, there are flaws on pretty much all the shoes. The most annoying was the missing orange paint on the letter AIR for my Retro 3's. There absolutely was no reason for the $15 price hike. 
Kinda weird that the price hike didn't hit Canada. These were all 200, as per usual. Which is still too much. But it is what it is.

The demand for these shoes were crazier than I thought. JB always does a good job of controlling the "hype." The quality on all pairs were definitely nothing special. As some of the others have mention, there are flaws on pretty much all the shoes. The most annoying was the missing orange paint on the letter AIR for my Retro 3's. There absolutely was no reason for the $15 price hike.
my friend's 4's has like extra material on the heel below the jumpman.  can't take it off because it look like it was rolled and stitched or something.  weird.

Kinda weird that the price hike didn't hit Canada. These were all 200, as per usual. Which is still too much. But it is what it is.
That sucks man. Pretty soon, the US retail on these shoes will go up to $200 stateside, which would only make the Canadian Retail even higher. 

Didn't get to use my FNL WC rewards because they sold out before the release of 8am (5am pst) and I wasn't awake. Still got a pair off of Footlocker.com so I can't be too mad.

my friend's 4's has like extra material on the heel below the jumpman.  can't take it off because it look like it was rolled and stitched or something.  weird.
Is it excess glue or extra plastic? If it's glue, goo be gone works wonders on this problem.

That sucks man. Pretty soon, the US retail on these shoes will go up to $200 stateside, which would only make the Canadian Retail even higher. 
Yep, when it gets to that point, I'll either be bowing out and concentrating on Dunk SB's. Or I'll hopefully have a really high paying job and won't give a f*** :lol:

The only silver lining about Canadian retail, is it usually equals US resell prices on most GRs. So I don't feel too bad when I miss and have to go the reseller route on here.

Last edited:
heads up...a couple of mom and pop shops that i've called haven't received their shipments. I was told to call back Thursday from one shop and the other told me to call back Monday...HMM...wonder what that means.

heads up...a couple of mom and pop shops that i've called haven't received their shipments. I was told to call back Thursday from one shop and the other told me to call back Monday...HMM...wonder what that means.
thats good info. where do you live by bro

So happy I didn't have to worry about getting this pack.. feels good to completely sit out a release on a saturday

Too bad Maryland doesn't have many mom and pop shops like NY, NJ and PA....

Too bad Maryland doesn't have many mom and pop shops like NY, NJ and PA....
mom n pops are slowly but surely dying out here in L.A.

My M&P gets 1 Jordan a month now, down from all the QS, LS, etc from 05-06 up until a year ago. They'll send her all the roshes and apparel she wants, but they wont offer her but 1 pair of J's a month 
mean.gif

So happy I didn't have to worry about getting this pack.. feels good to completely sit out a release on a saturday

Yeah, it's been happining to me a lot lately, I either already have the shoe that's dropping or I just don't want them. It's kind of nice to just sit back save some money and let everyone else scramble to cop.

thats good info. where do you live by bro

i'm on the west coast bro. I dont know whats going on in the east...but the same place i copped my green glows said they will be getting them next week..and that a couple of smaller shops never got their shipment.

I know they aren't ************ because i stopped by and there wasn't a line.

Back
Top Bottom