Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

t4t3r - yea. It was posted in the regional forum. He said they were at his spot. I sent a PM. He told me where and I went and got then.

matters7 - I know what you mean. The material on the fear ivs destroys the green glows. I didn't realize it was so different.

matters7 - I know what you mean. The material on the fear ivs destroys the green glows. I didn't realize it was so different.

No joke aye, was a nice suprise! The black material especially is nuts. Glows are just OK now where they were dope before lol. This whole pack is another level compared to any other release this year. Wish it was always the case

be careful. you can only open up one dispute. id suggest you DO NOT open a dispute using eBAY. if you do, then paypal will tell you that they cannot open one, because you put a dispute through eBAY. instead, for any disputes, open a dispute going through PAYPAL.    if the situation occurs, lost shoes, stolen shoes, replica's, or scams.. YOU WILL GET YOUR MONEY BACK.. sshhhheeit, I had a pair of pine foams stolen from my door , because the seller did not put signature on delivery. I filed a police report, and sure enough, paypal refunded my money back from the seller.   i felt bad for the seller, but he said "he forgot to put signature delivery".. guess it was his fault.

Yep, any transaction over $250, signature confirmation is required. Anything less and all that is needed is a status shown as "delivered" from a tracking service. And a dispute can be opened via Paypal or eBay, its pretty much all the same now. Ebay will take a look and make a decision. While the dispute is being decided, eBay will have PayPal prevent the seller from accessing the funds. Happens every now and then when I get a buyer claiming non receipt even when the tracking shows delivered. Paypal holds my funds until i submit proof and then they close, and find in my favor. I'm a power seller on eBay and its my full time job, so I have to stay up on all the stuff.

anyone know where I can cop the 5s? Been looking desperately and ill I can find is eBay sellers wanting 500.

As far as buying online, that's about the best you're gonna get. Its about the current market value for them. And if you truly want them, might want to pull the trigger sooner than later as considering how limited they are, the price will only rise.

Last edited:
anyone know where I can cop the 5s? Been looking desperately and ill I can find is eBay sellers wanting 500.

Just gonna put it in perspective, not having a go at ya but if it was a DB5 would you be asking this? Knowing there impossible to find? Prob not, the same goes with these Fears unfortunatley, your looking at a similar dunk hunt. I wish u luck though, like someone said earlier, if ur gonna pull the trigger do it now

Just gonna put it in perspective, not having a go at ya but if it was a DB5 would you be asking this? Knowing there impossible to find? Prob not, the same goes with these Fears unfortunatley, your looking at a similar dunk hunt. I wish u luck though, like someone said earlier, if ur gonna pull the trigger do it now

Exactly. If you're gonna do it...do it now. You should've pulled the trigger the same weekend that these fear V's dropped. I told people that they will continue to increase in price as the days pass. I just checked the completed listings in my size (13) and they've been above $500, when they were around $350ish the weekend that they dropped. These V's are a shoe that will not fall in demand nor price. Sorry, but eBay rape prices it is...or you can just move on.

Thank you Baby Jesus that I got my 2 pairs for retail. Lol! I was really, really lucky that weekend, because the shoe gods haven't been on my side, since the DB IV's. :smokin

Last edited:
Figured the disagreement would be over by now to be honest.

That said, these were around locally. Thanks to a fellow niketalker I grabbed them today. Didn't realize the green glows were so different.
DAMN not sure if I am more upset that you were able to pick these up locally, or upset that I missed out on them.  DAMN IT I am in the same area as you.  I am going to need to keep my ear to the ground more than before now.

I am going to have to take a pic of them when I get home, for some reason I think Toro>Glows>Fear.  Perhaps if the gray on the Fear was all the same... I don't know, just those Toro IV's are GORGEOUS.

Last edited:
Figured the disagreement would be over by now to be honest.

That said, these were around locally. Thanks to a fellow niketalker I grabbed them today. Didn't realize the green glows were so different.
DAMN not sure if I am more upset that you were able to pick these up locally, or upset that I missed out on them.  DAMN IT I am in the same area as you.  I am going to need to keep my ear to the ground more than before now.

I am going to have to take a pic of them when I get home, for some reason I think Toro>Glows>Fear.  Perhaps if the gray on the Fear was all the same... I don't know, just those Toro IV's are GORGEOUS.

honestly, its all luck these days with the addition of me not willing to go hard on releases like I used to. I just learned to accept defeat and keep it moving.

the toro ivs were around the Monday after release so I grabbed 2 pairs (beautiful) tho I wish the material was the same as the light grey area on the fear 4s.
the green glows were all gone but my boy hit me when his store got a transfer from another store PLUS he was in my area the next day and dropped them off.
these were luck as I was just browsing the DMV thread and dude threw the clue out there and I jumped.

almost had the 3s 2 days after release but the store only had a 8.5... smallest I do is a 9 in 3s :smh:

5s are about as mythical as big foot to me as I know ill probably never see them in person :lol:

Last edited:
honestly, its all luck these days with the addition of me not willing to go hard on releases like I used to. I just learned to accept defeat and keep it moving.

the toro ivs were around the Monday after release so I grabbed 2 pairs (beautiful) tho I wish the material was the same as the light grey area on the fear 4s.
the green glows were all gone but my boy hit me when his store got a transfer from another store PLUS he was in my area the next day and dropped them off.
these were luck as I was just browsing the DMV thread and dude threw the clue out there and I jumped.

almost had the 3s 2 days after release but the store only had a 8.5... smallest I do is a 9 in 3s
mean.gif

5s are about as mythical as big foot to me as I know ill probably never see them in person
laugh.gif
The Fire Red 5's with the black tongue?  Yeah looking at the shoe I figured you were 9.5/10.

^^^ sorry... Fear 5s are the mythical creature not the Fire Reds :lol:

and FIXED :rofl:
The Fire Red 5's with the black tongue? Yeah looking at the shoe BOXES IN THE BACKGROUND I figured you were 9.5/10.

Last edited:
t4t3r - yea. It was posted in the regional forum. He said they were at his spot. I sent a PM. He told me where and I went and got then.
Do you think they still got Fear 4 in sz9? If you know where it is can you tell me?

I need call them to check if they take phone order or not.

Last edited:
^^^ no. I asked for a 9 or 9.5 and they said they had a 9.5.
probably all gone now since people been asking about them since yesterday.

No sizes left at that spot when I called this morning... Might be fakin on me but too far of a drive to find out. Good looks to everyone who provided info.

probably the most durable Jordan you own.

I had the olives and loved how they stood up to the weather. were my rain shoes for sure.

Yeh so true
The blacked out netting also helps with ageing, them olives tho, i still would like, that orange sets them off

No sizes left at that spot when I called this morning... Might be fakin on me but too far of a drive to find out. Good looks to everyone who provided info.

probably telling the truth. I called yesterday and they checked the sizes I asked for then put them behind the register for me until I got there. you could try calling again later to see if the story changes some.

they probably gone tho since they didn't have a FSR and word of mouth is a motha... was a 8.5 on display when I went there. no 9 was there and I may have gotten the only 9.5. this was like 130pm so it was still early.

Back
Top Bottom