Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Ended up trading my Fear 4s for DS White/Red 13s ... I liked the 4s, real dope colorway, but I couldn't pass up a chance to reclaim those 13s after selling my pair last year. One of my biggest regrets found it's way back into the collection :lol: .. Clean pair too, no red dye bleeding.

After selling the 3s and trading the 4s, that leaves me with the 5s. Those were the only ones I wanted out the pack to begin with.

humble braggington

Just for you my brotha :lol:

Ended up trading my Fear 4s for DS White/Red 13s ... I liked the 4s, real dope colorway, but I couldn't pass up a chance to reclaim those 13s after selling my pair last year. One of my biggest regrets found it's way back into the collection :lol: .. Clean pair too, no red dye bleeding.

After selling the 3s and trading the 4s, that leaves me with the 5s. Those were the only ones I wanted out the pack to begin with.

humble braggington

Just for you my brotha :lol:

insert rich homie quan vid or song link

do these have the 2013 stamp on the inside of the tongue like the 2012s did? i got a pair and im not real sure... they look and feel authentic....

Not sure what to do. I keep going back and forth on selling/trading my fear 5's. Its like if I sell them now, I can do very well reselling, but I don't need the money right now. But from what im reading on here, it sounds like if I sit on them for a little bit, I can do REALLY good. Is anyone else gonna sit on them or just move them now??

If you want to maximize profit, hold them. They will go up as pairs dry up. If you want to do a favor, sell now.

I have 2 pairs myself in sizes last time I checked that are not on Flight Club. Really thinking bout sending them in and let em sit there at a price of $600. If they sell quick, cool. If not, waiting is fine too. I feel as though it would be only a matter of time until they sell, not if.

Last edited:
Completed! 3's just arrived, had crazy good karma on this pack. Love the materials
my 3s came in yesterday too

family pack pic before unds'n

F-5 $300 shipped (late shipment, reseller)

F-4 retail (restock)

F-3 $60 below-retail flat

i thought i had to spend more, after totally striking out online & in-store on RD

Last edited:

humble braggington
:lol:

still on the hunt for those Vs.

Good luck, hope you find for what ya hoping for. I paid people to stand in line to get mine and the store sold a total of 3 pair, none my size. Wasn't a total loss though since now I'm probably going to end up buying a pair with the profits from the sale of the ones I got. Basically a trade.

Just grabbed a pair from this guy:

http://WWW.SOLEBOUNDLV.BIGCARTEL.COM/product/air-jordan-5-fear-pack

Still quite a few sizes left and the cheapest I've found this late in the game.

Hopefully he's legit.
Please tell me none of you guys copped, if your going to drop resale at least get a legit pair.

This excerpt from the site should have let anyone know what the deal was.

WE HAVE A FULL SIZE RUN READILY AVAILABLE TO US DIRECT FROM OUR SUPPLIER!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IT MAY TAKE UP TO 2 BUSINESS WEEKS MAX TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER. FROM THE TIME YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER TILL IT ARRIVES ON YOUR DOORSTEP.

I got Fear V's from individual Kicksasap and do you guys think this legit?

It looks clean as same as size 8 that I got from Footaction, but only difference is blue stamp on the insides of the tongue.

Do you guys have blue stamp on the inside of tongue? If you do, where did you get your Fear 4's? 

Please tell me none of you guys copped, if your going to drop resale at least get a legit pair.
This excerpt from the site should have let anyone know what the deal was.

WE HAVE A FULL SIZE RUN READILY AVAILABLE TO US DIRECT FROM OUR SUPPLIER!

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IT MAY TAKE UP TO 2 BUSINESS WEEKS MAX TO RECEIVE YOUR ORDER. FROM THE TIME YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER TILL IT ARRIVES ON YOUR DOORSTEP.

This site though says they are legit and are a good website. Will be curious to see what people get.

http://tsslegitchecks.blogspot.ca/2013/08/sole-bound-lv.html

Ironically enough, I don't know how legit that legit site is. I'll contact the guy tonight and see what's what.

The more I actually look into it, the less I like it.

Mid-August join date on Kixify with both positive feedback scores coming on the same day and the TSS review just so happens to go up shortly before the Fear drop? Meh.

Got the cancellation from FNL for the size 8 V's that popped up Thursday. Woke up to that followed by a failed attempt at the DB5's...

BigJ, make my day and send those red carpets and big bangs my way bro!! :lol:

over this ish. was salty over the 4's but im moving on now because i cant even find them from a reseller in my size. 

Back
Top Bottom