Air Jordan "Fear" TRIPLE PACK III/IV/V

Rocked my V's yesterday still love these they always turn heads out here, but then again they didnt release in the UK
this looks bad. can we stop with the pants already?
laugh.gif
 somebody needs to start an anti folding movement out here
mean.gif

this looks bad. can we stop with the pants already? :lol:  somebody needs to start an anti folding movement out here :smh:
lol thanks for taking time out to post your thoughts on my pants lol its a sneaker forum why you taking the time out to look at another mans pants... very pause worthy homie. You get no more replies from me so say what you may.

Just post a pic of u wearing shoes with only boxers on. Than see what he has to say. Swagggggg

Just post a pic of u wearing shoes with only boxers on. Than see what he has to say. Swagggggg

Lol right, ill never understand a grown man commenting on how another man wears his clothes. Cool if you dont like the sneakers or something afterall this is a sneaker forum, but pants come on. Lol same goes for all the dude begging for pics of dudes in skinny jeans and ish, im like wtf yall got some hidden fetishes or somethin.

if its completely ds and authentic i think so, try and talk him as close to the 250 mark as possible but 280 isnt to bad at all.

still got my eyes open for those 3s! there was a pair on here in my size for 235 for the longest, probably six months ago or so... im quite salty i didnt grab them up now

Steal..... Great pickup bro :smokin ..... I wish I can a sz9 for around that price or even 350 
Thanks man, my boy in Canada wears my size, and isn't about making money off his boys. I have been very lucky lately, grabbed R.O.'s off NDC, grabbed these Fears, VNDS south beach 8s, burgundy 5s, and bred 1s all for steals and all in worn once or DS condition

I copped a pair of sz.11 Fear 4's for 150 worn once. I live in Canada so that ends up being like 135 American. I love the different tones of grey mixed with the black speckled midsole. Now I'm just hunting for the 3's and 5's on ebau

Looking to sell a DS Fear 4,size 11. No idea what to price them at. Never saw a shoe have such a wide price range. Seen them go for 220,others for 290. I'm thinking 250 or 260.

I copped a pair of sz.11 Fear 4's for 150 worn once. I live in Canada so that ends up being like 135 American. I love the different tones of grey mixed with the black speckled midsole. Now I'm just hunting for the 3's and 5's on ebau
damnn that's amazing price! What sites did you use? 

This is not a trade request mods- Just curious as to what sounds reasonable -

Fambs- What is a reasonable trade for DS fear 5s and DS bred 1s 9.5?

I'm saying, I have these pairs, and I am thinking about a trade, Just not sure what the market is hungry for..  Right now, Im a fan of FLyknit HTM type Ish, and Lowtop XI (patent leather) ..

Just curious as to how far my 2 pairs would get me in a trade?

I appreciate the info any drops fro me-

-Fresh

I'm saying, I have these pairs, and I am thinking about a trade, Just not sure what the market is hungry for..  Right now, Im a fan of FLyknit HTM type Ish, and Lowtop XI (patent leather) ..

-Fresh

No offense bro but that question dosent make much sense. Just say what you want to recieve in a trade and what your offering and we will tell you if its good or not. be lil more specific

Last edited:

-Fresh

No offense bro but that question dosent make much sense. Just say what you want to recieve in a trade and what your offering and we will tell you if its good or not. be lil more specific
I understand what you mean, I just didnt want to be too specific and have it viewed as selling/trading, know what I mean?

Right now im looking for HTMs, 9.5, What type of trade would warrant what?

Im mainly trying to figure out what everything's worth right now, as i dont want someone to come up on me, I just havent looked at what stuff is worth in awhile.

-Fresh

I understand what you mean, I just didnt want to be too specific and have it viewed as selling/trading, know what I mean?

Right now im looking for HTMs, 9.5, What type of trade would warrant what?

Im mainly trying to figure out what everything's worth right now, as i dont want someone to come up on me, I just havent looked at what stuff is worth in awhile.
I shouldve just asked what their going for. -- That wouldve been WAY easier.

-Fresh
Steal..... Great pickup bro :smokin ..... I wish I can a sz9 for around that price or even 350 
Thanks man, my boy in Canada wears my size, and isn't about making money off his boys. I have been very lucky lately, grabbed R.O.'s off NDC, grabbed these Fears, VNDS south beach 8s, burgundy 5s, and bred 1s all for steals and all in worn once or DS condition

I understand 100%, both of your shoes are worth more than what you're looking for together. Me personally, I'd keep the fears and the breds. I'll not be moving either of mine, and you can go get a low top XI for $250 or less

Back
Top Bottom