air jordan flight club

i am here on that website its 12:07 am and i heard the 1s will release on this site.... is there somewhere special im supost to go because i keep looking undercatalog and nothing pops up with the jordan 1s.... help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance

Jus have to wait for them to pop up. Keep on refeshing and eventaully they will show up. Hope this helps a little.

If it's anything like normal nike.com releases, you'll have to wait until at least midnight Pacific time.

3 am!!! Good thing I'm a night owl so no problem and yes I am also waiting on them too dunksnjordans1. I hate online stakeouts
mad.gif

I want both... Just ordered the red ones from bnyconline.com but there credit card system is wacked out sayin my *+$! was expired when it says 2009. Theyhaven't charged the card yet so it might not have gone through. good luck to everyone tryiin to get these.

Will be copping both. Would of copped off of BNYC, but they ain't have my size
mad.gif
. Now I'm forced to wait for flightclub. Oh well I'll just be happy to cop'em. Flightclub is a good sight. I've ordered frombefore. I know I usually get my shoes in about 6-7 days, but I guess it depends on where you live.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

whats up wit that site is it all good.. how long does it take to send?

They say 5-7 days but it can take up to 48 hrs to charge your card so make that 7-9 days
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

does fc ever runn out of sizes reall quick?

I know the fusions where usually always stocked, but I'm guessing that's becuase they're fusions.

both are in Nike.com as we speak page 2 of jordan. Jus ordered my pair. Good luck to all

Back
Top Bottom