AIR JORDAN "GROWN" W/ PICS

even if they put a small unnoticable wing logo on the heel of the uppers...like the placement of the "23 on the Retro V's...that might have looked ok.

ok, I agree that the pendant on the midsole isn't the best choice, but will be copped regardless.
need a pair to go to parties and not have to worry about getting stepped on while dancing.
imagining they look pretty good when you're trying to dress formal

I see these on the Bay already for $90. Maybe a little steep, but I like these. I'll look to catch em at an outlet.

For what they are, they aren't bad. They're a casual off court shoe. Something a little dressier than Vans. Could see myself rocking these. I bet I could scoop em up dirty cheap too because no one ain't guna buy them lol...

the air jordan logo wasn't placed in the best spot. Like others said, i'd rather wear vans chukkas. Even though, clean c/w's

They're trying to emulate high end designer sneakers, IMO with moderate success.

I agree with the user who said the pendant on the midsole kinda ruins them.

Good shoe. Nice to see something that's not just a mash up of old Jordans. Will definitely get these for the winter time to wear with jeans.

Back
Top Bottom