wink.gif

I bet that hoody is gonna retail for about $80
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​
My EBAYNBA Apparel- BIGnTALL DON'T SLEEP​

if that is an offiicially licensed JB apparel, I am done. Seriously. Everyone else should be too. We should boycott, strike, whatever you want to call it.

i know this has been beaten to death but, i think it's an insult they released this crap! they're just tryin to test what people will buy just cuz it says jordan on it! horrible! it doesnt matter to them cuz they pay like $2 to make it on top of that they "limit" quantities so they can justify selling it for $80+......but, they can do it cuz they make the hottest shoes and i gotta have em even when they cost $300 for a pack where i don't even want the second pair like the vi/xvii theres no way i'm missin out on the vi's again no matter what colorway but the xvii's are poop! i'm done!

Like Mike!! If I could B Like MIKE!!! WOW
The 1st thing man must obtain is 12 Jewels-----"Knowledge,Wisdom,Understand,Healthy,Acheive,Freedom,Justice,Equalitly,Food,CLOTHING,Shelter,After this LOVE,PEACE and HAPPINESS"........Total satisfaction is to acheive 1 goal in the scheme of things He Who works like a slave, EATS like A KING...-----(RZA)Gravediggaz

i cant believe it but this is an actual jordan brand product. i saw this online and its 120. i hope this isn't the "future"

yeah this stuff i wack...anfd get this im reading alot of yall are thinking its gonna retail for 80...WRONG! these idiots are charging 120 for this damn hoody! no joke man =/ . When u think there hitting lows they go and pull something like this...

I work at shiekh down here in Houston...we got ours in on Monday and i sold 3 to random kids already. sad huh?

anyways heres another color. ( I hate the hoody just wanted to show you guys how stupid it really looks)

Regular Zipped
287427924.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
)
287427929.jpg
TEAMKINGKOOPA

wait wait...wha? did anyone over at jb actually try on the hoody before it was distributed?
Where were you 8/29/07 ?

TEAMKINGKOOPA

This is just terrible on a whole new level. I can't get over how bad this is...How the HELL did this make it into store???? :smh:
smh.gif

Look how MJ's waist just vanishes at the pockets
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
1999 Jordan BRED IV 10,Jordan Military IV DS 10.52001 Jordan Black Cement III 11

That's truly embarrassing. The fact that it's JB really isn't that surprising to me. I mean, has anyone seen that shirt Carmelo is wearing on jumpman23.com? It says something along the lines of "Say No To Fakes". It looks very fake-esque in my opinion.

Who's in charge of their apparel line anyway? Isn't Jordan suppose to give the "OK" to all of the product? I mean, it is his line. MJ is smoking some real strong stuff to approve this crap.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

:x
sick.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002​
Member since November 22, 2000 - AIR JORDAN TWO3​

Well, it's official...they've TRULY ran out of ideas.
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

well, after this i guess we have our answer to the "free t shirt" contest, can u even see when its fully zipped?? strictly bball short for me from jordan brand!!
AIM: Luckyplaya112
EBAY: Aint_i_man
Save 20% Off Karmaloop.com use code: LA16558FOR SALE: BLACK JASON HOODY XL

"Flow Sickly, Ridin Bumpin Old Biggie....Roll Wit Me Or Lose Weight, Nicole Recci"

Back
Top Bottom